Assistant General Manager
Job Description: Assistant General Manager
TITLE Boxing Club is the worlds leading authentic heavy bag boxing club.
Our proprietary 52-week boxing journey incorporates skill progression and interval training for a true full-body workout in a no judgments environment. Each authentic heavy bag boxing workout combines the benefits of high-impact training and stress relief while incorporating technique and fun into each class.
TITLE Boxing Club is also an opportunity to join like-minded individuals and share in physical and mental progress in a supportive and engaging environment.
At TITLE Boxing Club, its about impressing one person: yourself. Whether you walk into one of our clubs never having boxed before, or you are an experienced boxer looking to polish your skills, each and every class has one goal: to make sure you leave empowered and equipped with a new, better, more powerful skillset.
Anyone, anywhere, anytime. At TITLE Boxing Club, youre better for having been.
The Assistant General Manager is responsible for ensuring that all sales, fitness, and operation functions within the club provide the best member experience, team member environment, and contribute to the clubs financial success. The Assistant General Manager trains and develops a diverse, high-performing team and provides leadership and direction to ensure the team achieves goals in a way that reflects the companys values. This position is responsible forcommunicating and upholding company policies and standards and delivering on our commitment to delivering the best boxing experience available.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the General Manager and/or Owner in maintaining a fully engaged and high-performing team that aligns with company values and goals
- Train and coach Sales Associates to ensure all employees are trained in operations, fitness, sales, and company policies
- Help to instill a sense of common responsibility and teamwork across club functions to maintain positive member and team member experience
- Create and conduct team-building activities
- Ensure a high percentage of membership enrollments by supporting the sales team and managing the execution of the club sales strategy
- Drive results through fitness by analyzing performance and recommended improvements
- Offer direction, motivation, and guidance toward achieving individual and company goals
- Establish a fun, safe, healthy, and community-focused club culture that delivers high
- member satisfaction and achieves maximum profitability.
- Help to resolve member concerns and escalate to the General Manager and/or Owner when necessary
- Other duties as assigned by leadership
- A passion for the fitness industry and helping people live healthy lives
- 1-3 years in an assistant manager or manager role preferred
- 3-5 years of broad retail/hospitality/operations industry experience
- Fitness experience preferred, especially in a boxing or boutique fitness gym
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to motivate others
- High school diploma or GED required
- CPR/First Aid/ARD Certification required
- Physical Requirements
- Ability to work a varied schedule to support the needs of the business, including extended workdays, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to lift 45 lbs.
- Ability to move about club floors and rooms
- Occasional requirements to demonstrate or explain proper physical fitness activity,
- technique, or procedures
- Typing, using the telephone and computer mouse
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, and stair climbing
- Free Membership
- Discount on Club Retail
- Potential PTO and Health Insurance
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Title Boxing Corporate.
TITLE Boxing - Richmond, Saugus, and MarlboroughMarlborough, MA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.