- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TITLE Boxing Club is seeking a highly qualified individual that has a passion for people and fitness to be the General Manager and to join our growing team in our Marlborough location.
TITLE Boxing Club offers explosive boxing and kickboxing group workouts to women and men across the US in our dynamic, modern franchise locations. Our people have heart. Every owner, trainer, general manager, sales and marketing person is here to connect with our members through the workout and stand alongside them in their life’s journey. This position ensures that all Sales, Fitness and Operations functions within the club provide the best member experience, team member environment, and contribute to the club's financial success.Recruits, hires, trains and develops a diverse, high performance team and provides leadership and direction to ensure the team achieves goals in a way that reflects the company values. This position is responsible for communicating andupholding company policies, standards and delivering on our commitment to a clean, friendly, and well-maintained club.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Staffing and Development
- Maintain a fully engaged and high performing team that aligns with company values and goals
- Recruit, interview & hire sales staff and trainers, and ensure proper levels of staffing in their club
- Train, coach, and conduct planning sessions and performance reviews. Recognize strong performance and discipline when necessary
- Conduct sufficient club meetings to review performance and offer direction, motivation, and guidance toward achieving individual and company goals
- Implement, supervise and direct regular training to ensure all club employees are trained in Operations, Fitness or Sales SOPs, and other company policies
- Instill a sense of common responsibility and teamwork across club functions to maintain a positive member and team member experience.
- Create and conduct team building activities including participation in recognition programs Management of Sales and Fitness
- Ensure the success of the sales and fitness teams by providing oversight and training of membership and fitness in order to attain sales goals
- Ensure a high percentage of membership enrollments through management of sales team, execution of club sales strategies, conduct trainings and personal selling as needed
- Collaborate with Regional team to drive sales through outside lead generation and weekly onsite events
- Drive results through Fitness by analyzing performance, management of the fitness teams, and execution of fitness strategies Club Operations/Management
- Establish a fun, safe, healthy, and community-focused club culture that delivers high member satisfaction and achieves maximum profitability
- Ensure the execution of TITLE Boxing Club Member Operations standards among all club employees
- Resolve elevated club member concerns; conduct on-the-spot 'lessons learned' to prevent them from reoccurring
- Monitor club appearance and ensure that problems are resolved quickly at all times and deliver a clean, friendly, and well-maintained environment
- Oversee Time & Labor protocol to company standards
- Ensure company and divisional SOPs, programs, and promotions are efficiently executed
- Prepare reports and communications regarding club operations as needed
- Provide direction to team on critical safety and security priorities.
- 2-3 years of progressive management experience supervising 3-10 employees
- 3-5 years of broad retail/hospitality/operations industry experience
- Experience managing P&L and trend reports or demonstrated math analytical/ratio skills
- Experience supervising, directing, and coaching teams
- Leadership skills
Certifications / Educational Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification required
- Ability to work in club office; move about club floors and rooms; review, revise, create club paperwork; communicate with employees, members, and the public
- Occasionally required to demonstrate or explain proper physical fitness activities, techniques, and procedures
- Ability to communicate telephonically with members
- Ability to access and operate Company computer system including prepare documents, enter data into the computer system, read reports from a computer database or email system Work Environment:
- While performing the duties of this job, regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts
- The noise level in the environment is occasionally loud
- Ability to work a varied schedule to support the needs of the business, including frequent extended workdays, and weekends and holidays may be required
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant. Our people have heart. Every owner, trainer, general manager, sales, and marketing person is here to connect with our members through the workout and stand alongside them in their life’s journey. If you’re an inspirational person who’s looking to reawaken the fighting spirit in others, then we need to meet!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
TITLE Boxing Club
RetailView all jobs at TITLE Boxing Club