Titan Renewables is leading solar company, and is currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic Lead Residential/Commercial Electricians. Titan works in all sections of solar including Utility, Commercial, and residential. This position is a Full Time traveling position. Titan works across the US and has projects from coast to coast.
Lead Residential/Commercial Solar Installers are integral members of our installation crews who work in a team environment installing solar arrays on residential/commercial locations. Installers and their teams ensure accurate and timely solar installations, update Managers on project and specifics, and utilize best installation and safety practices. Installers are responsible for ensuring the company’s strategies are always the top priority for all installation. Installers should strive to create a high-performance work environment for all needs.
· Work with crew members to complete projects within established policies and procedures.
· Read & comprehend building plans for roof & ground mounted arrays.
· Assemble the solar array racking, properly seal all roof penetrations, and install all relative mounting equipment etc.
· Maintain high levels of quality assurance and quality control with an emphasis on safety.
· Diagnose and troubleshoot system malfunctions and operational issues.
· Communicate with install team in a professional, considerate, and respectful manner, answering all questions and concerns to the best of your ability.
· Electrical Work: Properly crimp MC4 ends, install home runs, bend EMT, inverter stringing, low voltage (Cat5) installation, DC Combiner box wiring, wire management etc.
· General Construction work: using hand tools, measuring, leveling, assembling etc.
· Other duties as assigned.
Educational, professional and/or other requirements:
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Previous solar installation and electrical experienced required (applicants with no solar and or no extensive electrical experience will not be accepted and or reviewed).
· Prior Electrical experience and/or trade school required
· General construction knowledge to include: roofing, electrical, and carpentry skills. General ladder & scaffolding experience.
· Required clearance of a background check and DMV record.
· Full Time Travel Position. Must be able to work overtime, have flexible hours, travel to job-sites
· Experience with electrical work involving up to 600 VDC and 480 VAC.
· A working knowledge of National Electrical Code (NEC), Uniform Building Code (UBC), local & utility jurisdiction requirements.
· Experience complying with OHSA safety requirements and regulations.
· Professional appearance and excellent customer service.
· Great attention to detail.
· Maintain valid Driver's License and clean driving record (MVR pull program mandatory).
· Ability to innovate and improve operations and solve complex problems.
· Thrive in a team environment.
· High integrity and energy a must!
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
· Must have full range or mobility in upper and lower body; ability to work in various positions & environments, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time.
· Ability to lift, pull and push materials and equipment weighing approximately 50 pounds on a frequent basis.
· Working conditions require being exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
· Electrical Experience Required
· NABCEP Certification preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full Time
· Electrical: 2+ years
· Solar: 2+ Years
Required license or certification:
· Driver's License
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $28.00 /hour
Powered by JazzHR
TITAN RENEWABLES SERVICE GROUP INC