We are currently seeking an A/B Automotive Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles.
- Diagnose and repair automotive vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Inspect and test new vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
This is a very busy shop – pay is highly competitive dependent upon experience & abilities. Benefits include paid vacation, holidays & sick time, company shared health insurance, company shared dental insurance and company matched retirement plan.
If you are interested in joining our team and want to make a difference please email your work history, call Hal between 9am and 5pm at 856-229-4896 or stop in at any of our locations to fill out an application.
Candidates must have a driver's License in good standing and own their own tools. Tire Corral is an equal opportunity employer.
TIRE CORRAL OF AMERICA, INC
Why Work Here?Tire Corral is a family owned and operated company with 5 Tire and Auto Service centers located in Southern New Jersey. We provide full auto & light truck repairs and maintenance as well as all major tire brands. We also carry a full line of tires for commercial vehicles ranging from tractor trailers to large construction equipment. Tire Corral has been in business for over 50 years and pride ourselves on providing great customer service and fair prices. We are not a large company owned by some giant corporation from another state - we are a local family owned company that treats everyone on our team with respect and dignity.
Family owned and operated for over 50 years - easy access to management.