Are you looking for more out of your pharmacy career?
Do you want to work for an Independent Pharmacy that is interested in your development?
TIN Rx is seeking a Pharmacist in Charge who can guide staff and technicians to make a difference in the community. As the PIC, you will have a unique opportunity to lead the staff to provide excellent customer service dedicated to community growth.
- Be a valuable part of a family-owned company focused on work life balance and community.
- Apply your clinical skills in immunizations, MTM, and build meaningful relationships with our patients.
- Participate in company-sponsored benefits after 90 days.
- Participate in 401K plan after 90 days.
Responsibilities ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
The below responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the operations of the Pharmacy which includes results drive plan, exceptional customer service, sales and gross margin improvements.
- Ensures location compliance to all local, state, federal laws, and company policies and procedures.
- Ensures all record keeping and storage requirements of local, state and federal laws are maintained.
- Ensures that pharmacy staff understands and complies with Pharmacy and Company Policy & Procedure.
· Provides superior customer service combined with efficiency in processing scripts.
· Maintains a professional attitude and image; leads by professional example.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Degree in Pharmacy required (B.S. or PharmD). Licensed pharmacist the State of California.
· Knowledge of laws governing OTC drugs, pharmacy products and third-party plans.
· Knowledge of Pharmacy Policy & Procedure Procedures as well as those of the Company.
· High degree of initiative and accuracy.
· Self-motivated with the ability to complete work with a minimum of supervision under rigid time constraints.
- Customer relations skills including meeting customer needs and establishing an exceptional service environment.
- Demonstrates sound business ethics.
- Working knowledge of computer skills including Microsoft office, Access, Excel, and Word
- Detail oriented with ability to prioritize work.
- Interpersonal skills including building relationships and conflict resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capability to effectively understand customers and employees’ inquiries.
- Ability to work different schedules to meet store and customer needs.
· Minimum 1 year supervisory experience in a pharmacy setting preferred
Must have California issued license in good standing.
APHA Immunization Certificate required.