Regional Sales Mgr - Midwest Region (Defense/Aerospace - RF products)
TIMES MICROWAVE SYSTEMS Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Times Microwave Systems is proud of our team members and appreciates that they are critical to our continued success. We are continuing to grow our business and are currently seeking exceptional talent who are looking for a challenging and rewarding career. We currently have an fantastic opening for a team member as Regional Sales Manager - Midwest Region for our Military/Aerospace division.
Seeking sales driven, resourceful, networked, problem solver to own the western region for our military/aerospace customers. Responsibilities include direct key account sales responsibility, managing a sales rep network, and coordination with a team of other complementary direct sales people within the region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive sales growth of Mil/Aero products in the Midwestern Region
• Direct key account development and sales responsibility
• Develop and manage for all sales opportunities to drive growth in the territory
• Coordinate with a team of other complementary direct Sales Managers
• Develop technical solutions for customer applications utilizing the Times Microwave product offering
• Generate customer quotations and proposals – working w/ Engineering, Programs and Finance teams as required
• Collaborate with engineering on product design and manufacturing instructions for new orders
• Manage expectations between customers and the company on lead times, expedites, and availability
• Provide regular forecasting and pipeline updates
• Make decisions to support sales and grow the business
• Travel expectations up to 40% as required
• Bachelor’s degree with a focus on business management, operations or engineering preferred
• Minimum 5-years’ experience in outside sales environment
• RF/Microwave interconnect sales preferred, engineered solutions based sales system
• Applications knowledge including: Aeronautics, Missile Systems, Space, Electronic Warfare, Radar, and Ground Combat Vehicles
• Familiar with establishing and managing a sales rep network
• Experience with RF interconnect products, coaxial cable &/or related products
• Technically competent – comfortable discussing technical requirements such as RF electrical specifications and mechanical requirements
• Highly accountable for performance in the territory
• Located within the region to support sales activity
Times Microwave Systems is an equal opportunity employer
TIMES MICROWAVE SYSTEMSWhy Work Here?
Dynamic, growth, success, strong products, live by core values!
Times Microwave Systems is a subsidiary of Amphenol Corporation (NYSE: APH) and part of the Amphenol Military and Aerospace division. TMS designs and manufactures high performance coaxial cables, connectors and cable assemblies for military, aerospace, telecommunications, industrial RF and microwave applications. For over 70 years Times has been committed to innovation, quality and the development of new products for demanding applications.