Times Microwave Systems is proud of our team members and appreciates that they are critical to our continued success. We are continuing to grow our business and are currently seeking exceptional talent who are looking for a challenging and rewarding career. We currently have an fantastic opening for a team member as Regional Sales Manager - Pacific NW Region for our Military/Aerospace division.
Seeking sales driven, resourceful, networked, problem solver to own the Pacific NW region for our military/aerospace customers. Responsibilities include direct key account sales responsibility, and coordination with a team of other complementary direct sales people within the Outside Sales team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive sales growth of Mil/Aero products in the Pacific NW Region
• Direct key account development and sales responsibility
• Develop and manage for all sales opportunities to drive growth in the territory
• Coordinate with a team of other complementary direct Sales Managers
• Develop technical solutions for customer applications utilizing the Times Microwave product offering
• Generate customer quotations and proposals – working w/ Engineering, Programs and Finance teams as required
• Collaborate with engineering on product design and manufacturing instructions for new orders
• Manage expectations between customers and the company on lead times, expedites, and availability
• Provide regular forecasting and pipeline updates
• Make decisions to support sales and grow the business
• Travel expectations up to 40% as required
• Bachelor’s degree with a focus on business management, operations or engineering preferred
• Minimum 5-years’ experience in outside sales environment
• RF/Microwave interconnect sales preferred, engineered solutions based sales system
• Applications knowledge including: Aeronautics, Missile Systems, Space, Electronic Warfare, Radar, and Ground Combat Vehicles
• Familiar with establishing and managing a sales rep network
• Experience with RF interconnect products, coaxial cable &/or related products
• Technically competent – comfortable discussing technical requirements such as RF electrical specifications and mechanical requirements
• Highly accountable for performance in the territory
• Located within the region to support sales activity
Times Microwave Systems is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.