Business Title: EAE-Enterprise Account Exec
Posting Location: United States - Pennsylvania - Erie
Posting Job Description:
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated business-to-business (B2B) sales expert?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding businesses through the selection of fiber-based networking and managed services?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Formal Training and Development
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients and develop tailored product solutions for their complex business needs.
- Generate sales leads through persuasive sales calls, company visits, networking and industry events.
- Entice clients by designing and delivering informative product proposals and presentations.
- Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment (ROI) analysis and determine serviceability for prospects by requesting site surveys.
- Maintain quality service and encourage retention through coordinated efforts with the Account Management, Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing teams.
- Accurately maintain client database to generate sales activity reports.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
- Three or more years of B2B sales experience as a proven top sales performer exceeding goals
- Knowledgeable in networking, LAN, WAN and high-capacity and fiber connected networks
- Strong relationship building, negotiation and closing skills
- Deadline-driven with the ability to manage change and shifting priorities
- Quick learner within a team environment
- Valid driver's license, safe driving record and availability to travel
- Experience with client relationship management (CRM) systems such as Salesforce, ICONS, CSG or other billing systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience selling telecommunications and network products and services
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related field (preferred)
Requisition #: 253334BR
Job Code: SCM230 EAE-Enterprise Account Exec Exempt
Position Type: Full Time
Area of Interest: Enterprise Sales, Information Technology Services
Business Unit: Spectrum Enterprise
Location: 5651 Jordan Rd
FCC Unit: 13552 - Southern New England
Account Code: B03-54010-356
Controlling Establishment ID: 00490 - Erie Jordan Rd
More on Spectrum: The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Work State: Pennsylvania
Work City: Pennsylvania - Erie
Posting Job Title (Do Not Exceed 250 Characters): Enterprise Account Executive - Spectrum Enterprise
Zip Code: 16510