Animal Nutrition - Business Development & Sales INTERNSHIP
TIMAB USA, Inc. Minneapolis, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TIMAB USA, a subsidiary of TIMAB Magnesium and the Roullier Group*, produces and markets mineral raw materials for use in animal feed (primarily dairy and beef cattle feed), fertilizers (mainly specialty crops and vegetables), environment (waste water treatment, soil treatment, etc.) and industrial uses (polymers, construction materials, lubricants, etc.).
TIMAB is currently recruiting for a 4- to 6-month Animal Nutrition Business Development & Sales Internship to begin in January 2022. We are open to offering a full-time or part-time (20-30 hour/week) internship for the right candidate.
THIS JOB IS LOCATED IN MINNEAPOLIS, MN - IT IS NOT A WORK-FROM-HOME POSITION.
This role will consist of active participation in the development of the sales in North America for the Animal Nutrition business segment:
· Perform market research and analysis of new agricultural uses for our product offerings in animal nutrition.
· Gather data on potential customers, tonnages and competitors which will include: production of the material, logistics, pricing and market trends.
· Assist in researching and optimizing the sales process: including developing email marketing, call scripts, and brand awareness
· Establish relationships with new customers (via phone and e-mail communication) by understanding and exceeding their expectations.
· Shadow a sales rep on customer visits to develop first-hand knowledge of the industry and applications of the products.
· Research and optimize logistics options for potential sales in coordination with TIMAB USA logistics team.
· Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program in Business, Agri-Business, International Business, Animal Science, Dairy Nutrition, Animal Nutrition or related fields.
· Strong interpersonal skills including ability to make cold calls.
· Work experience involving customer interaction.
· Demonstrates ability to solve problems and take initiative.
· Demonstrates time-management and leadership skills.
· Self-motivated goal setter & achiever.
· 2021 – 2022 Graduation Date (preferred).
· Basic knowledge of Animal Nutrition (preferred).
· Work experience in agriculture or related industries --other internships or on-farm experience (preferred).
· A minimum of an overall 3.0 GPA (preferred).
This is a paid opportunity. Depending on the performance and needs of the company, there may be an opportunity for a full-time position at the end of the internship. Our office is located in the North Loop near Downtown Minneapolis. Submit cover letter and resume on indeed.com. For additional company information visit: https://timabmagnesium.com/en/ and http://www.roullier.com/.
*The Roullier Group, based in France and present in over 131 countries with 8500 employees, specializes in plant, animal and human nutrition.
For more information on our parent organizations, visit www.timabmagnesium.com/en/ and www.roullier.com/en/.
TIMAB USA, Inc.Why Work Here?
Come learn & grow your career in the animal nutrition business sector! Help us find new uses and new markets for our products!
TIMAB USA is a French-owned, small company in Minneapolis that needs the help of smart and driven team members in our wholesale chemical/magnesium sales business. If you want to join a team where you can use and grow your knowledge and skills --and really make a difference for the company, this might be the company for you! We are poised for growth and just need the right employees who are up for the challenge to help make that happen! For more information on our parent organizations, visit www.timabmagnesium.com/en/ and www.roullier.com/en/.
901 N 3RD ST STE 309Minneapolis, MN