Customer Service Representative I
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Ensure and improve the client experience and empathize with client needs through effective communication, resolving issues by offering solutions, explanations, and/or other options.
Essential Functions / General Accountabilities
- Provides customers' information about products or services, takes or enters orders, cancels accounts, or obtains details of complaints.
- Ensures full customer satisfaction and maintains a friendly, helpful demeanor.
- Identifies and prioritizes problems and issues related to the service area.
- Maintains close contact with customers to give updates on progress toward resolution of issue or service request.
- Ensures that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Refers unresolved customer issues to designated departments for further investigation.
- Processes orders, releases, cancellations, adjustments, changes, requests, fees, invoices, and other related paperwork.
- Keeps records of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 1-2 years of related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Service orientation
- Critical thinking
- Active listening
- Detail orientation
- Indoor/Standard Office Environment.
- Sitting and/or alternate sitting and standing at will.
- Keyboarding. Entering text or data into a computer by means of a traditional keyboard.
- Speaking. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word to impart oral information to clients or the public and to convey detailed spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing Requirements. The ability to hear, understand and distinguish speech and/or other sounds. (i.e., in-person speech, telephone, computer, etc.)
- Near Visual Acuity. Clarity of vision at approximately 20 inches or less (i.e., use of computers.)
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
TILLEY CHEMICAL CO.
BusinessView all jobs at TILLEY CHEMICAL CO.