- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: Diesel Truck and Trailer Mechanics
Reports to: Shop Supervisor of D&E Transport
D & E Transport is currently seeking experienced Diesel Truck and Trailer Mechanics to maintain our level of commitment to safety and customer service.
Job Duties including but not limited to:
- Perform preventative maintenance for Diesel trucks and Conestoga type trailers
- Perform DOT inspection for Truck and Trailer
- Diagnose and repair equipment
- Perform duties as instructed by your shop supervisor
- Recording service description and parts usage on tablet
- Usually, work indoors
- Sometimes work with hazardous equipment, tools, situations, and conditions
- Wear protective / safety gear as required.
- Knowledge of safety practices and procedures.
- 2-5 years of Trailer Mechanic Experience
- Driver’s License – CDL Preferred not required
- Mechanic Degree or Certificate Preferred
- Willing to train appropriate candidate
The Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other categories protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
TII Family of Companies
AutomotiveView all jobs at TII Family of Companies