Senior DevOps Support Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
top must havers form Brandon
- Core troubleshooting skills
- Core understanding of command line functionality for both windows/RHEL
- Ability to identify and diagnose Windows OS issues
- Ability to identify and diagnose AWS serverless/server (EC2) technologies
- Must be flexible to work in both a legacy on-prem and AWS environments
- Must be flexible to support third party tools for both Operations and Information Security teams
- Basic understanding CICD deployment concepts
- Solid communications skills
Our Dallas-based Tech client is looking to add a Senior DevOps Support Engineer to the growing IT Team!
You will be responsible for developing automated solutions to address common challenges and reduce manual churn, supporting our development, technology, and business partners needs, investigate production incidents, and help implement a continuous integration/continuous deployment pipeline for .NET applications.
This is a full-time and flexible hybrid/remote position. If you are looking for a great team environment with a collaborative culture, a business casual environment, and flexible working hours - this client has been consistently voted one of Dallas' best places to work!
What we are looking for in you!:
1. Ability to support infrastructure and server components for both on-prem and cloud technologies.
2. Experience with AWS (VPC, EC2, Containers, S3).
3. Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2012r2, 2016, and 2019.
4. Experience with VMware ESXi and supporting technologies.
5. Experience with SAN infrastructure, design, and troubleshooting (3PAR and Compellent is a huge plus).
6. Experience with IIS6 and IIS7.5 (IIS 8 is a plus).
7. Experience with load balancing technologies (F5 is a huge plus).
8. Extensive experience with Data Security, including Firewall configuration, Server Hardening, Data Encryption technologies including acquiring and applying SSL certificates.
9. Experience with VLANs, firewall, switches, routers, troubleshooting, high level knowledge of TCP/IP.
10. Experience working with stored procedures and SQL queries.
11. Extensive experience working with mission critical systems that are customer facing.
12. Experience working in a PCI Compliant environment is required both cloud based and for on-prem assets.
13. Experience managing IP based networks, WAN technologies, virtual server technologies, cloud, DHCP/DNS, MS Office 365, SAN/NAS storage.
14. Knowledgeable across a broad set of infrastructure platforms (commodity hardware, windows OS, Linux OS, etc)
What you will be doing:
1. Analyze current technology utilized within our organization and develop steps to improve our current Cloud environment.
2. Core understanding of cloud technologies specifically but not limited to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
3. Solid track record in an operational support role that understands incident/problem/change management, preference in ITIL.
4. Perform key maintenance and support for tools and applications under IT Operations.
5. Assist the business and stakeholders with support of key applications utilized across all teams and environments.
6. Assist the One Technologies InfoSec team to help to maintain security procedures and controls with proficiency in vulnerability and threat management best practice.
7. Solid experience in .NET and .NET core application development using C#.
8. Able to support serverless technologies like AWS Fargate.
9. Ensure the platform is highly available, cost effective, performant, and secure.
10. Core understanding of PowerShell scripting language.
Remote OR Hybrid
Top Base Salaries
Top Notch Benefits
TechnologyView all jobs at TIER4 GROUP