Scrum Master Manager - 1292269
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Direct Hire Position
Hybrid Remote - Atlanta, GA
We're looking for a seasoned Scrum Master Manager responsible for managing complex programs and projects that span multiple lines of business. This role will guide and manage the Scrum Masters (both junior and senior) and other team members on Agile best practices to maximize delivery and ensure team alignment. We're looking for candidates who can be "player/ coach" and dig into the details and roll up their sleeves when necessary.
This position provides competitive compensation with a generous corporate bonus, comprehensive benefits package, high-matching 401k, as well as flexibility to work from home 2 days per week.
An ideal candidate will have:
- 8 + years of demonstrated IT project delivery experience with enterprise complex IT product/software development cycles/projects
- Scrum Master Certification, PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner, or SAFe Practitioner
- Highly experienced with Jira (Administrator preferred), Confluence, etc.
- Ability to drive accountability and agile adoption
- Excellent interpersonal skills to negotiate with the stakeholders and coach the teams
- Previous management of teams in a cross-functional structure
- Strong sense of ownership and commitment to pure Scrum execution
Get fresh Scrum Master Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.