1 - Junior Programmer Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Technical skills :
- JS package manager; Webpack preferred
- JS framework; React.js preferred
- Server side programming; Go or Node.js preferred
- Github and JIRA preferred
- Unix/Linux preferred
- Other programming language(s) experience, a plus
Hands on skills (required and must demonstrate) :
- Develop and deploy web components
- Demonstrate the ability to write JS classes and functions without Googling
Other requirements :
- Know, understand, and practice the professional code of ethics
- Capable of learning new technologies independently
- Self starter
- Work with others with open mind
- College degree preferred but not required
- Only local candidates will be considered
- U.S Citizen
What You Will be Doing :
Work independently and with other programmers to develop front-end web applications using one of the most popular and in demand technologies in React.js. Wiling and capable of expanding one's horizon and skillset to include full stack development, including server side programming with node.js and/or Go. Able to learn and work with DevOps tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, and Vagrant.
We provide consulting and programming services to the customers in the healthcare IT domain. We are looking for an industrious person that will participate in various in-house IT projects. Work location is at our office in Columbia, MD.
To apply please include a cover letter. Applications WITHOUT a cover letter will be auto rejected and NOT considered.
- 3 weeks paid time off annually
- 10 paid Federal Holidays annually
- Vanguard 401k with safe harbor company contribution
- Fully covered medical health insurance for the employee, with shared coverage for dependents
- Option for employee to add vision and dental
- Twice a week catered meals
TIER 1 CONSULTING GROUP
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?