TIAA is the leading provider of financial services in the
academic, research, medical, cultural and government fields. We offer a wide
range of financial solutions, including investing, banking, advice and
education, and retirement services.
For more information about TIAA,.
TIAA is seeking a well-rounded Lead Applications Developer
who has experience with databases, servers, system engineering and working with
various stakeholders. This role will be a part of our Workflow Integration team
in Charlotte, NC, Dallas, TX or Denver, CO office. This position will provide
leadership in the end-to-end design, development and delivery of
technology-enabled applications, products and services.
The ideal candidate will possess a broad range of knowledge
and skills such as Java, web, database and services. In addition, have the
ability to work independently and be adept at understanding existing code and
have the ability to develop new code.
- Provide leadership in the end-to-end design,development and delivery of technology-enabled applications, products andservices
- Meet development deadline schedules and deliverhigh quality solutions that meet technical specifications and designrequirements
- Contribute to and/or lead the specification andsoftware design phases of the software development life cycle
- May manage the design and implementation of newsoftware development and enhancement efforts and software testing with othertechnologists
- Oversee creation and approval of technicaldocumentation to include the Solution Definition document and Technical Designdocument; ensure documentation is aligned to the Functional Requirements anduses document templates that meet SDLC standards
- Identify and manage dependencies and downstreamimpacts of the project to minimize adverse effects on other projects and/orprograms
- Manage the daily technical challenges andcommunicate to the project manager any risks or issues associated with thedevelopment activities
- Assist the Project Manager with the estimationof technical timelines and allocation of the technical resources to specific tasks
- Seven (7) years of relevant Java EE technologyexperience
- Knowledge of Java EE technologies, Springframework (i.e. Core, JDBC, JMS, Messaging, Web, MVC)
- Experience with Open Source integrationframeworks such as Spring integration, or Apache Camel or MuleESB
- Experience with build automation using Ant orMaven or Gradle
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with continuous build using GIT,Rational Team Concert (RTC), Artifactory, and Nolio
- Experience with Tomcat, Oracle, and WebLogicservers
- Experience with web development (i.e. HTML,XML, CSS, JS, FTL, etc.)
- Experience with Cloud stack such as CI/CD orAWS or Docker
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- Requisition ID: 1724003
Post Date: 3 hours ago