As a part of TIAA's Retail &
Institutional Financial Services business, TIAA Bank, a division of TIAA, FSB,
provides full-service, nationwide banking and lending services to consumer,
commercial and institutional clients through a variety of channels, including
online, its Florida-based financial centers and at other business offices
throughout the country.
For more information about TIAA,.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES ANDDUTIES:
- Manage investmentportfolios (moderate to complex) designed to achieve the financial objectivesof individual clients
- Serves as primary point ofcontact to develop and enhance client relationships through frequent contactwith all interested parties
- Communicates advice toclients that may be local or located in the region of the PAM office;understands the nuances of managing relationships based on complexity, distanceand accessibility
- Can clearly articulate therole of the Portfolio Manager to prospective high net worth clients duringsales calls with Wealth Management partners.
- Work with investmentmanagement/advisory clients to manage investment portfolios with the goal ofmeeting goals/objectives. This wouldinclude defining the client's investment goals and objectives, constructing aportfolio to meet those goals, and communicating necessary adjustments
- Assess the client's "bigpicture" goals, risk tolerance and investments to manage the portfolio in lightof the other assets that may remain outside of TIAA's management
- Maintain and enhancerelationships with existing clients.Promote investment product sales through regular client meetings anddiscussions cover investment strategy, asset allocation and thegoals/objectives of the client
- Work within a teamenvironment to ensure that the client's service expectations are being met
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of portfoliomanagement with client relationship/service experience
- 3+ years of portfolio management with high net worth clients
- Occasional regional travel
- Ability to workindependently or in a centralized team environment, providing portfolioanalysis and asset allocation recommendations to clients with portfolios that havemoderate to high levels of complexity
- Demonstrated ability tosuccessfully manage multiple portfolios independently within establishedinvestment guidelines
- Experiencecommunicating via verbal and written correspondence
- Ability to work effectivelywithin a team environment
- Understanding of thevarious products and services offered within TIAA
- Investment AdvisorRegistration (IAR) is preferred and the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) forCore PMs and Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) for Regional PMs
- Additional designationsalso preferable and include: Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), PersonalFinancial Specialist (PFS), or Chartered Investment Counselor (CIC)
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- Requisition ID: 1721731
Company: TIAA Bank
Post Date: 9 hours ago