Position Title: Program Manger
Position Type: Full Time
Location: NASA- Stennis Space Center - Pearlington, MS
Work Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
As a veteran, woman-owned, business - TI Verbatim Consulting (TIVC) implements lasting workplace human capital and business information solutions. We improve the workplace using culture assessment to inform leadership and ignite culture optimization. We bridge language divides through culturally accurate translation and interpretation. At TIVC, our goal is to treat our customers as valued partners, deliver excellent service and "Help People Work Better Together."
TIVC is growing! We are currently seeking a Program Manager to join our team of professionals in Pearlington, MS
We are seeking an experienced Program Manager to support our federal customer in Houston, TX. The Program Manager position is responsible for providing overall management and supervision of services performed to satisfy the requirements of the program, to include labor, materials, training, travel, and other resources.
- Serve as the customer's Primary Point of Contact interacting with the contracting officer, contracting officer's representative, and client executives
- Direct report to the company's vice president on all contractual performance metrics
- Accountable for oversight of contract to include its deliverables, quality, and timeliness.
- Identify and reduce redundancy and excessive costs of tasks, projects, and processes.
- Prioritize work and use project "Life-Cycle" management to meet project objectives.
- Prepare and deliver customer Monthly Status Reports.
- Establish, communicate, and monitor employee goals and objectives.
- Create and maintain a culture of high performers and support employee professional development.
- Ensure tasks and projects are documented and completed thoroughly and timely.
- Identify lessons learned, best practices, and process improvements.
- Participate in the development and implementation of Program Management Plans.
- Leverage knowledge and expertise in the areas of project, performance, portfolio, problem, process, financial, security, and logistics management.
- Ensure employees are performing work within the contractual requirements of the Statement of Work.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- 8 years of management experience
- BS/BA Degree
- Superior customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification - Preferred
- Leadership and teambuilding
- Good communication
- Conflict resolution
- Knowledge of project management principles
- Superior analytical skills
- Mastery of program/ project tools and techniques
- 100% office environment
- Negotiable salary based on experience