As a veteran, Hispanic, woman-owned business, TI Verbatim Consulting (TIVC) implements lasting workplace human capital and business support solutions. We also improve the workplace using culture assessment to inform leadership and ignite culture optimization. We bridge language divides through culturally accurate translation and interpretation. At TIVC, our goal is to treat our customers as valued partners, deliver excellent service, and "Help People Work Better Together."
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Administrative Assistant to support a contract in a Government agency in Morgantown, WV. In this role, the employee will assist and provide a range of administrative and technical support to management officials in a Government environment.
Required General Tasks:
Tracking of activities and submissions. Keeping a list of who has completed submitted items for data calls and who hasn’t. Perform a review of documents for input and send reminder emails as necessary.
Administering lists and intranet library, including lists on the organization's library (e.g., working groups list).
- Maintenance of regular meetings in outlook
- Taking notes and/or actions during meetings
- Making room reservations
- Preparing materials –photocopies, binding documents, etc.
- Uploading of notes or presentations
- Visitor administration
Miscellaneous travel support, such as helping with travel logistics and helping to complete and send travel receipts to LMS.
- Miscellaneous Support
- Continue to monitor, track, and receive requests for office supplies for all staff.
- Sending out non-time critical faxes, scanned documents, etc.
- Maintaining document read files.
- Shipping material for meetings/workshops/public events, particularly supporting the team.
Operations Support Tasks
- Assists in processing requests, reimbursements, copying, mailing, collating, faxing, supply assembling, filing, event organizing and planning, coordination capabilities, meeting support, and managing various spreadsheets for general program support.
- Organizes, coordinates, and summarizes engineering, science or business proposals.
- Assists in obtaining all pertinent technical/business related regulatory information when required.
- Ability to proactively communicate with teams and staff across the organization to request materials for meetings, ensure packages are distributed and included with meeting invites in advance of the meetings.
- Proactively organize meeting logistics
- Must be flexible in adapting to deadlines and changing priorities,
- Must be pro-active attitude and disciplined work ethic.
- A demonstrated flexibility of schedule and ability to handle last-minute, short turnaround items.
- Ability to assess a situation or deliverable and then implement the most beneficial solution.
- Assists the administrator in the scheduling programs by utilizing shared calendars, compiling/reviewing information for reports, and documentation review and drafting.
- Prioritizes inbound communication and provides feedback accordingly.
- Assists with knowledge management and process improvement tasks.
- Maintains filing, which will include due diligence binders and internal file share systems.
- Maintain confidential information
- Professional presence and confidentiality are a must.
- Prior Government contractor experience
- Ability to work in teams and independently, to handle multiple assignments simultaneously, and to make timely decisions.
- Must have proficient experience with Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Processing database management skills.
- Electronic research,
- Oral and Written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills (required).
- Effectively communicate across all levels of management
- Customer service orientation.
- Pleasant telephone manners.
- Adaptability and quick thinking when handling phone calls.
- Ability to produce timely point papers and presentations with general or little guidance.
- Must have prior Government Contractor experience
- 3-5 years of experience as an administrative assistant or equivalent.
Education and Certifications:
- Associate degree (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Business Administration or Environmental/Science Studies (desired).
- Office work environment: 100%.
- Morgantown, WV