Position Type: Full-Time
Location: Stennis Space Center, Mississippi
Work Hours: Full-Time between 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
TI Verbatim Consulting (TIVC) is an 8(a), CVE-certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, and Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned small business that focuses on providing responsive, customer-oriented service. TIVC helps people work better together by improving communication among stakeholders, in the workplace, and across cultures.
TIVC is growing! We are currently seeking a full-time Program Assistant to join our team at Stennis Space Center, Mississippi.
This is a contract position based at Stennis Space Center in Mississippi supporting the Naval Information Forces (NAVIFOR) contract and acquisition management office.
- Performs data entry tasks, document control, and records management
- Performs general administrative support tasks, including filing, answering phone calls, and tracking and resolving inquiries
- Will support development of PowerPoint presentations and graphics
- General administrative project assistance and analysis support
- Assists with tracking work unit packages from preparation to delivery of a final product
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Secret Clearance required
- Associates degree and one (1) year of experience in a contract and acquisition office highly preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience supporting the U.S. Navy or in a DoD environment highly preferred.
- Experience managing scope, schedule, and budget, and the ability to facilitate any administrative action from inception to closure by tracking and supporting required functions
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with individuals and groups.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work, adhering to critical project timelines.
- Ability to take direction and seek help when needed.
- 100% office environment
- Low-mid 30s