Copy Writer & Social Media Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $45,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical,
THS Creative is looking for a Copy Writer & Social Media Specialist to help create engaging content on a wide variety of topics for THS and our clients. The ideal candidate should be well-versed in creating 100% unique and informative content that engages the reader in a conversational and inviting manner. In addition to having the ability to do extensive research on specific topics and being able to construct SEO friendly content.
The ideal candidate already has experience writing and fact checking online, consistent time each day to write at least one or two articles (several hours), and the desire to dive right into creating publishable content with minimal training. The ability to turn around airtight copy quickly and reliably while using excellent editorial judgment is crucial, and preferably a background covering insurance related content work.
Writer Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Create grammatically sound, engaging content that follows all specifications and guidelines (including keyword usage and density).
- Perform basic research on assigned topics and synthesize articles that provide value to the reader.
- Ability to work seamlessly with content editors and managers in submitting any requested revisions or changes in a timely manner.
- Ghost-write detailed content that averages between 500 and 1,500 words per article.
- Have strong understanding and experience in social media platforms: Linked in, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Others.
- Know how to manage multiple social media accounts through: Hoot Suite, Sprout or other management software.
- Be familiar with email marketing software: Constant Contact, MailChimp. Others.
Writer Skills and Qualifications:
- Competent in performing basic research on a wide variety of topics.
- Loves digging into new topics and learning new skills.
- Familiarity and proficiency with the SEO friendly writing.
- Ability to think strategically and conceptualize creatively.
- Effective communication skills, ability to meet deadlines and work well with others.
- Preferably at least 1 year experience creating online web content for small business clients.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Knowledge of the creative process from the initial brief to the final delivery. Ability to write accurate, imaginative copy, and communicate across all mediums with excellent attention to detail. Knowledge of web content management systems and email software. Ability to assess data analytically and accurately integrate into future marketing activities. Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, and Photoshop.
Ability to confidently administer and manage multiple projects with good prioritization skills working to deadlines; collaborative creative thinker that can work as part of a team.
To be customer-focused in all marketing activities. Interest in developing technologies that can be utilized to positive effect.
1. 4 year degree in Marketing, Communications, or related Studies.
2. 3+ years experience working with creative teams.
3. Be an effective communicator.
4. Remain cool under pressure and be a problem solver
4. Provide a current portfolio of work in design or related marketing experience.
Additional responsibilities may be required as defined and issued by the supervisor/ manager.
Job Type: Full-time
THS CREATIVE is a leading producer in visual communications, producing brand identity, photography and marketing solutions that captivate and compel. Quality and service propel us past the standard and into the exceptional. We take pride in developing solutions that engage, excite and energize your business.
4200 Piedmont ParkwayGreensboro, NC
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at THS Creative