THR Partners Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Create, improve, and sustain product designs, utilizing knowledge of the engineering principles.
- Support and manage project KPIs (schedule, budget, performance, CAPEX, etc.) for new product development, design evolution, technology integration, and sustaining initiatives.
- Develop, optimize and qualify product designs using experimental techniques (psychometric test rooms, wind tunnels, vibration tables, etc.) and analytical toolbox (thermodynamic simulation, finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, etc.).
- Prepare and maintain technical specifications, standard work instructions and product design documentation (bills of materials, cost analyses, drawings and 3D models, engineering change requests, operational manuals, etc.).
- Assist in the system layout and component redesign to improve quality, reliability, performance and cost.
- Develop engineering solutions to product related issues through problem solving and root cause analysis techniques.
- Participate on cross-functional teams to launch products, resolve issues, and support design improvements.
- Coordinate project work internally and externally to ensure on-time and within budget project execution, resource allocation, risk management, and countermeasure development.
- Work with customers, suppliers and field personnel to improve quality and resolve product issues.
- Collaborate with manufacturing in product launches and factory support.
- Drive continuous improvement projects related to product design, quality, reliability growth, and productivity.
- Manage product qualification and agency compliance test programs; interface with regulatory agencies and test facilities (ASHRAE, AHRI, UL, ETL, CSA, research consortia, Universities, etc.).
- Assist in guidance, training, growth, and professional development of junior technical personnel.
- Demonstrate self-motivation, innovation drive, accountability, ownership, high level of professional integrity, and adherence to corporate ethical standards.
- Conduct design reviews and technical presentations.
THR PartnersWhy Work Here?
Client Company in heavy growth mode
We are an Executive Recruiting Firm who specializes in placing "Top Talent" to the "Top Companies." We specialize in the HVAC/R, Appliance & Food Service Industries and have placed professionals in these areas for 20+ yrs. We occasionally place in other industries as well but primarily in the Southern US. Learn more about us by visiting www.thrpartnersblog.com.