Program Analyst, Mid (NUWC)
THOR Solutions, LLC Middletown, RI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
THOR Solutions is actively seeking a highly motivated mid-level Program Analyst in support of the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division Newport (NUWCDIVNPT) Code 15 (Sensor and SONAR Systems) group. The Program Analyst will provide various administrative, clerical, programmatic, and technical writing support functions to government customers.
The candidate’s responsibilities may include (but are not limited to) performing, supporting, or supervising the following actions:
- Provide program support to multiple government customers, including general administrative, clerical, writing, and ad hoc programmatic activities.
- Provide meeting support, including scheduling and reserving assets, preparing & distributing briefing materials, maintaining program calendars, recording meeting minutes and action items, and distributing memos.
- Collect inputs for weekly highlight report, review and consolidate report, and generate & distribute final report.
- Oversee physical and electronic program documentation routing, review, distribution, and storage.
- Track group travel schedule and requirements.
- Track inventory documentation.
- Generate and track email correspondence.
- Conduct research and provide recommendations to government customers in support of ongoing efforts.
- Meet daily with government customers to manage tasking requirements and evolving priorities.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must already possess an active, existing SECRET security clearance, and maintain it for the duration of employment.
Required Education, Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- A high school diploma/GED equivalent.
- An ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree.
- At least two (2) years, and preferably at least five (5) years of relevant professional experience providing administrative, clerical, programmatic, and/or technical writing support functions.
- An ideal candidate’s experience will have been obtained in a NUWC/Navy/DoD environment.
- Familiarity with US Navy operations and terminology is preferred.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Must be strongly proficient with common productivity software, specifically including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must exhibit a high attention to detail and be able to review documents in a timely manner.
- Must be able to track and coordinate multiple simultaneous activities.
Typical Physical Activity:
- This position’s essential functions typically include (but are not limited to): fingering/typing, hearing, repetitive motion, sitting, standing, talking, and vision.
THOR Solutions, LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. THOR considers all qualified applicants for employment, without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please be aware that many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens.
Founded in 2009, THOR Solutions, LLC (THOR) is a rapidly growing Center for Veteran’s Excellence (CVE) verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing mission critical support across the Department of Defense, federal civilian agencies and commercial maritime industry, worldwide. THOR provides innovative and tailored expertise in multidisciplinary engineering, project and program management, business and financial management, technical support, integrated logistics support, training support, fleet support, corporate operations support, assessments and studies. THOR is privileged to deliver service solutions to the nation’s most complex military, public sector and industry challenges.
THOR is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. THOR considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. THOR complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the law.
THOR is proud to be a Veteran-Friendly Employer. THOR does not discriminate against a qualified applicant because of their status as a protected veteran, or their relationship or association with a protected veteran. This includes spouses and other family members.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part the employment selection process, please contact us at email@example.com or (571) 215-0077.
If you would like to view a copy of THOR’s affirmative action plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by JazzHR
THOR Solutions, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at THOR Solutions, LLC