JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN - 5 Years minimum experience. Must haves: commercial/industrial experience (preferably waste water treatment facilities), valid drivers license & ability to posses and maintain new jersey qualified journeyman license.
Applicant should be proficient in the following areas:
- Installation of rigid galvanized steel conduit/pvc coated conduit 3/4" to 4"
- Wire pulls up to 750 kcmil
- Installation of electrical systems ranging in voltages from 120v, 480v and medium voltages up to 4160v
- Installation of motor control centers, switch gear, vfd's, transformers & automatic transfer switches.
- knowledge of applicable NEC codes & PPE
SALARY: PREVAILING WAGE RATE
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48.00 to $51.00 /hour
- Journeyman Electrician: 5 years (Required)