Reception/Front Office Specialist
- $20 to $24 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Front Office Specialist/Patient Administrative Specialist
THIRA Health - Bellevue, WA
Job Type: Full time, onsite
Required Education: High School Diploma or GED
Required Experience: Minimum one (1) year related experience
Responsible for the general administrative support of all enrolled and/or prospective patients. Additionally, provide support to both clinical and administrative staff as needed to maintain patient-facing documents.
- Welcome patients and visitors by greeting in person, phone, or email; serve as first point of contact for THIRA Health
- Oversee first screening of all initial inquiry emails and phone calls professionally, providing accurate information about our treatment facility and levels of care
- Oversee and assist with all intake assessments for new patients; ensure all paperwork is present, documented, and filled out correctly, answer questions as needed
- Schedule appointments for all clinicians and manage the provider calendar
- Maintain patient records by updating personal, treatment, and financial information
- Manage all incoming faxes; file records as necessary, obtain signatures on legal/medical documents and send out accordingly
- Oversee all incoming and outgoing requests for patient releases of information
- Maintain all reception areas; track inventory and redistribute as necessary
- Requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent; Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
- One to two (1-2) years prior experience with administrative assistant roles preferred. Prior administrative healthcare experience highly preferred
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff, visitors, healthcare professionals, marketers, and the general public in a professional, sensitive, and interpersonal manner
- Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- 100% employer-sponsored comprehensive healthcare benefits package; inclusive of Medical, Dental, Vision, & Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Generous allotment of Paid Time Off; inclusive of annual Professional Paid Time Off (PPTO) & CEU/CME dollar allotment reimbursement for (most) clinical staff
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
Please be sure to add email@example.com to your contact list to ensure delivery of all correspondence from us.
THIRA Health is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to ensuring that every employee has the right to work in an environment that is free from all forms of unlawful discrimination
11400 SE 6th St Ste 200Bellevue, WA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.