Clinical Administrative Assistant
- Expired: January 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Clinical Administrative Specialist
THIRA Health - Bellevue, WA
Job Type: Full-time, in-person
Level of Experience: 1-2 years administrative & scheduling support roles
Required Education: Associate's or Bachelor's degree
THIRA Health seeks a Clinical Administrative Specialistwith excellent communication, interpersonal,andorganizationalskills.The ideal candidate must beproactive, flexible, a team player, and have experience working in a fast-paced environment. The Clinical Administrative Specialist will beresponsible for providing administrative support to the Clinical Operations Manager of a dynamic mental health treatment facility providing DBT-based care for women and girls at the partial hospital and intensive outpatient level of care.
- 100% employer-sponsored comprehensive healthcare benefits package; inclusive of Medical, Dental, Vision, & Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 100% employer-sponsored income protection benefits package; inclusive of life insurance, short-term disability, & long-term disability insurance
- Generous allotment of Paid Time Off
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Beautiful window and art lined office space inclusive of onsite fresh ground coffee, teas, and seasonal fresh fruits plus other snacks
- A fun and supportive workplace culture and team, plus the opportunity to make a significant impact within both the company and the lives of patients!
- Assist Clinical Operations Manager by executing tasks related to day-to-day clinic operations
- Track clinical data entry and management of patient measures
- Maintain and update program schedules; implement program and personnel scheduling changes as directed
- Provide ongoing support of managing and scheduling new patient evaluations with key members of the treatment team
- Implement tracking systems related to provider schedules, program schedule and census management
- Edit schedules on short notice based on provider absences (planned/unplanned) and/or based on program changes
- Serve as primary point of contact for all THIRA Health patients, providers and staff who have questions about program or personal schedule
- Assist with the creation of onboarding schedules for new clinical department staff as needed
- Provide clerical support: shred confidential paperwork, file, maintain all relevant stocked supplies and photocopies
- Manage, update, disperse and collect patient paperwork via DocuSign or encrypted mail for Telemental health and Telemedicine providers
- Interface with Patient Administrative Specialists to ensure that clinical documents (fax, mail, electronic) and records reach relevant parties; track documents for signatures; file
- Assist providers in writing letters for patients, parents, providers and send/file accordingly
- Assist providers with clinical documentation; transcribe documentation behalf of medical/therapeutic personnel
- Associate's orBachelor'sdegreeinHealthcare Administration, Psychology, Business, Public Health, or related field
- Prior experience providing team and/or individual administrative and scheduling support.
- Prior experienceinthe healthcarefield, (particularly mental/behavioral healthcare) organizations
- Prior experience with scheduling multiple medical/psychiatric providersand calendar managementwithin a group practice or hospital setting
Who We Are: THIRA Health offers transformative mental health treatment programs for women and girls age 13-65. THIRA Health programs are based on decades of work with women and girls and are designed to offer a truly transformative, sustainable recovery. Each person has a unique journey to recovery. At THIRA, we address behavioral health needs and promote sustainable recovery by leveraging support systems in all areas of the individual's life. It is our goal to help each person reach their full potential through recovery. THIRA offers patients solutions that care for the whole person, including nutritional meals, yoga, art therapy, movement therapy, and more.
Our Leadership: Our Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Mehri Moore, brings with her over 35 years of experience working with women & girls which she applies in her care and guidance over each patient's experience. THIRA's Chief Clinical Officer, Dr. Kathryn Korslund, transitioned to THIRA after spending her career as research scientist at UW's Behavioral Research & Therapy Clinics (BRTC) and working alongside Dr. Marsha Linehan on further developing and evaluating Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT). Our Chief Finance & Operations Officer, David Krekel-Zoppi, came to THIRA after nearly a decade at Virginia Mason Medical Center and more recently having managed business and operations with Dr. Mehri Moore at The Moore Center.
Please be sure to add email@example.com to your contact list to ensure delivery of all correspondence from us.
THIRA Health is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to ensuring that every employee has the right to work in an environmentthat is freefrom all forms of unlawful discrimination
HealthcareView all jobs at THIRA Health
Get fresh Senior Clinical Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!