THIELSCH ENGINEERING INC. Cranston, RI
- Posted: over a month ago
Thielsch Engineering is a progressive multi-disciplined engineering firm. We focus on innovative engineering solutions for high-performance projects, and provide technical expertise through design, construction, and operations. Our work demonstrates how creative collaboration can produce outstanding results for our clients and our communities.
At Thielsch, our customers come from all walks of life -- and so do our employees! We hire amazing people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We can confidently state that we are successful as a direct result of our diversity.
From day one and throughout your career with us, you’ll find a workplace with a culture with expansive personal & professional development opportunities, cutting edge technology, a place where relationships are valued, and work/life balance is always a priority.
We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) within our walls and out in our communities. We strive to be a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other applicable federal or state-protected classification.
As Marketing Coordinator at Thielsch Engineering, you will be supporting our Creative Environment Corp. (CEC), a subsidiary of Thielsch. Creative Environment Corp. is dedicated to providing the highest quality MEP/FP Engineering and Design Services to the New England market. You may ask yourself, what is MEP/FP? It stands for Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Protection. This means that our work is the backbone for any major construction project!
To help us share our passion we need you! That means we are looking to hire a creative individual with fantastic communication skills that can increase our public visibility! Our company needs your help to share the amazing work we do with potential clients. This opportunity will help you gain exposure to industry leaders in an environment of true collaboration. You will be encouraged to give structure to your own ideas and actively take part in design/project discussion.
You’ll be given the access to utilize your creativity, develop your marketing experience and grow your career. You will be working directly with the Director Business Development and helping support them by the following tasks:
- Perform general marketing-related administrative duties as requested.
- Development of event related marketing materials and conference web sites.
- Effectively prepare, assist with and track proposals; statement of qualifications; requests for quotations and pricing; and other marketing collateral from concept through completion.
- Coordinate, track, and support the firm’s business development/marketing activities.
- Draft timelines, budgets, complete meeting plans, sponsorship prospectuses, tracking documents, and other event related documents.
- Support meetings with clients and organizing committees
- Coordination of trade shows and special events.
- Coordinate the purchase of event supplies and packing of shipments to events.
- Attend networking events when appropriate.
- Interaction with Clients
What you bring to our team:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous Internship or at least 1 year of marketing experience, including market research, trade show management, and overall working knowledge of industrial B2B marketing practices and principles.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to research and collect, organize and disseminate significant amounts of information and confident in presenting ideas and results to internal team members and senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, take initiative, work both collaboratively and independently.
- Well-organized and ability to multitask, prioritize and adhere to meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work in an ever changing rapidly growing company, and eager to learn and grow.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills with strong work ethics.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams/Skype. In addition, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Constant Contact or equivalent e-mail marketing tool.
- Proficient with Social Media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.).
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive wages
- Health Care - United HealthCare, Delta Dental and Vision Service Plan
- Paid holidays, Vacation, Paid Time off (PTO) Personal and sick time and holidays
- Employer-paid Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Employer-paid Life and AD&D insurance; access to short and long-term disability insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement and more!
Thielsch Engineering, Inc. is an employee-owned company and an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
THIELSCH ENGINEERING INC.
BusinessView all jobs at THIELSCH ENGINEERING INC.