THERMEDX LLC Cleveland, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
Thermedx, LLC in Solon, OH, a leading designer and manufacturer of surgical fluid management systems, is seeking an outstanding engineering manager to lead sustaining engineering and new product development functions. Ideal candidate will have an engineering degree, 10+ years’ experience in a software-controlled, electro-mechanical medical device design environment, and possess strong communication and leadership skills.
- Hire, train, motivate, and manage staff
- Participate in strategic plan development and review
- Prepare and manage expense and capital budgets
- Prepare and manage project plans and schedules
- Complete engineering projects withing time and budgetary objectives
- Manage relationships with co-development partners
- Understand and oversee conformance to regulatory requirements of medical device design
- Support quality and regulatory efforts from a technical perspective as required
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 10 years’ experience in software-controlled, electro-mechanical medical device design and engineering management
THERMEDX LLCWhy Work Here?
3 weeks of paid time off including 9 paid holidays. Flexible hours and option to work from home on occasion.
31200 Solon Road SolonCleveland, OH
EngineeringView all jobs at THERMEDX LLC