Quality Assurance Specialist
THERMAVANT TECHNOLOGIES LLC Columbia, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $17 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Description/ Job Summary:
The QA Specialist assists the QA Manager/VP of Operations on a wide scope of projects, answers non-routine correspondence, and assembles confidential and sensitive information. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload. Qualified candidates for this position must be flexible, illustrate initiative and responsibility, be reliable and friendly as well as have experience within a customer service environment. A high-quality productivity level within a fast-paced environment is necessary. The ideal candidate focuses on completing work effectively, efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Inspections for first articles, in process inspections and associated reporting
- Type procedures, work instructions, memos, letters, and other documents as requested by supervisor
- Review all Certificates of Conformance for accuracy and verify documentation is in compliance to customer order requirements before releasing product for shipment
- Maintain Quality Procedures and associated supporting documentation
- Collect, track and file paperwork for projects, providing status updates as needed
- Communicate effectively with other departments and in a timely manner
- Maintain general appearance of work area
- Assist with special events as needed
- Deliver and pick up miscellaneous items and orders upon request
- Assist with enterprise resource planning and implementation
- Assist with shipping department
- Other duties as assigned
- A high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience, from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities is necessary.
- Must be US citizen
- Understanding of GD&T to be able to perform inspections on product
- Understanding of engineering prints and tolerances
- Basic math comprehension
- Types of inspection equipment to be utilized: thread gauges, 3D scanner, Mitutoyo digital height scale, calipers, pin gauges, profilometer, calipers, etc.
- Ability to use Word, PowerPoint, Project, Excel
- Attention to detail
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation needed for errands.
- Dependable and organized
- Positive attitude
- Flexible and adaptive
- Experience in similar role is beneficial
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Previous knowledge of ERP systems.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative environment.
ThermAvant is seeking a full time Engineering Technician, to work closely with Engineering and support the design, build, testing and troubleshooting of custom thermal products, as we expand our product offerings.
THERMAVANT TECHNOLOGIES LLCWhy Work Here?
Cutting edge thermal-mechanical technology and product development in fast-paced, fast-growing company with great pay and benefits
ThermAvant Technologies designs, manufactures and delivers custom thermal-mechanical solutions, including: advanced heat sinks and heat spreaders based on the Oscillating Heat Pipe (OHP) technology; pumped micro-channel cold plates for high power density applications; and other innovative single- and two-phase heating/cooling solutions. ThermAvant Technologies was founded in 2007 and operates a 13,400 ft facility that is ISO9001 and AS9100 certified, ITAR compliant and located in Columbia, Missouri. ThermAvant is seeking a full time Engineering Technician, to work closely with Engineering and support the design, build, testing and troubleshooting of custom thermal products, as we expand our product offerings.
2508 Paris RoadColumbia, MO