New Acquisitions Inc Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
New Acquisitions is looking for a Marketing Associate to help manage our promotional advertising and marketing programs at our Atlanta office.
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for a talented Marketing Associate grows with us.
New Acquisitions a diversified marketing firm that utilizes direct marketing platforms to enable our clients to reach their audiences in large and growing numbers. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of areas of creativity and marketing. We want people with an intense curiosity, a commitment to high quality service, who embrace the fun of the journey. Come help us disrupt and transform the world of marketing and impact our client’s bottom line!
We work in a fun, collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers within the department or within one of our operating businesses.
A typical day as a Marketing Associate might include:
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Driving sales through retail promotional campaigns
- Strategize, execute and manage alongside the teams
- Interact and communicate with customers
- Problem solve and make professional judgment on whether customers qualify for the in-store services that the firm's clients offer (candidate will be trained in this area)
- Conduct face to face interaction with customers for brand promotion and maintain and develop a client base for our clients who offer the in-store services
- Aid marketing and advertising associates and senior staff with specific projects related to each client
You'll be successful if you are an ambitious, BIG thinker, with a passion for brands and a desire to learn and grow.
What You Have:
- 1+ year experience within marketing and customer service
- BIG ideas and a ton of creativity
- Excellent work ethic and ability to balance multiple projects at once
- Superb verbal and written communication.
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large.
- We look for accountable engaged people. If you see a challenge, you come with solutions.
What We Have:
- Paid Training
- Company Paid Travel
- Market Competitive Pay Structure: Base, Weekly Bonuses, and Incentives
- Rapid upward mobility
- Community involvement and Charitable opportunities for volunteer
- A fun, high energy work environment! No cubicles here, we work closely together as a team!
New Acquisitions IncWhy Work Here?
New Acquisitions' corporate culture is centered around giving back as well as investing in our employees' personal & professional growth.
With aggressive growth, expansion plans and ambitious goals, New Acquisitions leads the southeast in strategic thinking and execution. Teamwork is the ability to work towards the vision by utilizing direct accomplishments toward organizational objectives. Comprised of problem solvers and strategic thinkers, they work united in the direction of their common goals. Their goals include reshaping loyalty in the retail industry, revolutionizing our clients marketing & sales programs for consumer loyalty and representing the top brands in home entertainment and telecommunications. At New Acquisitions commitment to teamwork helps us accomplish every goal set and provide our clients with gratification that can't be matched.