About the Role:
Positive vibes, wickedly smart, unbridled creativity and leadership skills are the right characteristics for a Graphic Designer at TVG. You will be reporting directly to the Creative Director / Founder of The Vyater Group. Become part of the intergrated creative team. Responsible for managing projects, leading the creative team and building relationships with our loyal clients.
Your daily projects will range from branding, key visual design, art direction, social media asset design, web asset design and so much more…
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a project manager when creative director is unavailable. Collaborate with our team and clients to set new standards and reach company goals
- Leads break-through brand expression, campaign creative, and forward thinking design
- Ability to create compelling design concepts, artwork and layout for multi channel and integrated marketing efforts.
- Create smart, striking and targeted design across a wide variety of industries
- Ensures quality elevation in all aspects of creative execution
- Mentors designers and interns in best practices, design process and conceptualizing
- Work with existing clients while growing current services offered
- Collaborate with creative team members through all phases of the project. From initial brainstorming, to managing all production, communicating with clients and delivering creative that blows their expectations out the water.
- Develop design for all production work , including traditional campaigns, collateral, websites, email marketing, digital advertising, social media, mobile marketing, ……
- 3+ years of experience in leading creative teams in an agency
- 5+ years of graphic design experience.
- Bachelors degree in graphic design, digital design, advertising or related field.
- Ability to clearly articulate specific creative decisions
- Able to adopt to the company’s business and creative standards. Following The Vyater Groups DNA.
- Strong leadership skills
- In depth knowledge of Typography, graphic design, style and layout techniques
- Experience in executing production work from conception to final product.
- Business savvy with ability to grow current business while developing new business opportunities
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) XD, Premiere and others are a plus.
- Mac proficient / Comfortable in Microsoft product suite
- Experience Designing for Social media platforms and email deployment platforms are a plus.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines, have acute attention to detail. Be able to project manage multiple production work and delegate to team members.
- Experience on a project management software (harvest, Asana, Other) is a plus
- Desire to learn and grow. TVG is a fast growing design and production agency that believes in a fun professional work environment that promotes growth and individual thinking.
Please include your portfolio when applying.
We stay on top of market trends, new aesthetic and latest technology to help our team work efficiently. Setting up our team members for success by providing them with all the latest’s tools and gadgets, software and training. We love to geek out together by sharing and collaborating on new finds in the market and industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without prejudice.