- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for an opportunity to develop your career and grow your potential with a company? How about working for a company that has grown over 300% in one year, and is looking to add YOU to their success story? Consider RiteScreen!
Qualifications & Experience
Candidates must have prior leadership experience in a manufacturing environment.
Basic skills include but are not limited to:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications
- Possesses and Maintains High Quality Standards
- Safety-Conscious and Oriented
- Possess Supervisory Skills and Training; or the Willingness to do so.
- Knowledge of and Ability to Adhere to LEAN/Continuous Improvement standards
- Understanding of how to Follow and Create Standard Work Documents
- Experience coordinating tasks in a multi-cultural environment
- Must be able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Knowledge of Operations and Products
- Mannerly conduct
- Cooperate well with others
Reporting to the on-duty Value Stream Manager, the Line Lead is responsible for conducting and participating in the pre-shift meeting; updating performance boards; recording and reporting hour by hour performance; conducting audits of operators and cells; stepping-in as needed to assist operators; monitoring inventories; conducting 5S audits; and other work as assigned by Supervisor. Runs and coordinates the daily production activities in an organized and efficient manner.
Starting pay is commensurate with experience and ranges between $16.50 and $24/hr.
It is the policy of The RiteScreen Company Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
THE RITESCREEN COMPANY LLC
ManufacturingView all jobs at THE RITESCREEN COMPANY LLC