Full Charge Bookkeeper
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $25 Hourly
The Ranches at Belt Creek is searching for a Director of Finance to oversee our company’s accounting and bookkeeping operations.
Your duties include developing budgets, accounts receivable collection, running bi-weekly payroll, and performing financial analysis. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with outstanding interpersonal abilities. Your ultimate goal will be to guide the company toward profitability and success.
- Oversee the financial planning of the company by evaluating its performance.
- Perform regular financial analysis.
- Develop budgets and Prepare detailed reports on the company’s financial performance.
- Guarantee compliance with financial laws and guidelines.
- Accounts receivable collection, bi-weekly payroll
- Quickbooks cleanup
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in accounting or bookkeeping
- In-depth knowledge of accounting software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
If you are a hard worker, that is looking to be a part of an incredible team that focuses on the guest experience and provides one-of-a-kind experiences to families looking to join our community in Montana, we would like to meet you!
Sister Property: Serenity Beach Resort in the Bahamas is a beachfront second home community that focuses on the outdoor adventure on both land and water that are unique to the Bahamas. These signature experiences help families create memories that last a lifetime. www.SerenityAbaco.com
THE RANCHES AT BELT CREEK
277 Old Armington RoadGreat Falls, MT
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?