THE MAX Challenge is coming to Houston!
We will be hosting a hiring event for our new center opening in September! We are looking for ENERGETIC team members with passion to help people make fast and lasting changes to their health, appearance and fitness levels!
WHEN: July 13, 2019 8am-11am
Please RSVP online to be considered for an interview and audition. Please bring a copy of your resume and have fitness attire ready for a short audition.
Please be ready to perform the following during the 10-15 minute audition:
- Warm Up
- Perform a quick circuit (fitness equipment might not be available at this time. Be CREATIVE)
- Explanation of modifications
- Cool down/Stretch
- Inspirational and motivational 1 - 2 minute speech
HIRING ROLES: Group Exercise Instructors, Membership Engagement Leaders (Part-Time), and Lead Instructor
Group Exercise Instructor
THE MAX Challenge of Houston is looking for a charismatic, passionate, fitness-orientated professional with leadership skills to deliver an amazing experience!
Available same hour every day a MUST, open availability in general a huge plus!
Must be able to inspire and lead like a ROCK STAR, a class of 15-60 people, fast learner, autonomous, self-starter that has a passion for fitness, changing lives and inspiring others. Seeking those with exceptional people skills, able to generate close-knit relationships, and those who possess the "IT" factor. This position is for a responsible, organized entertainer who can put on a show and execute an amazing workout plan.
- Kickboxing or fitness instruction experience a plus but not necessary.
- Background in Aerobics / Cross fit / Martial Arts / Boxing / Dancing / Acting / Public speaking A PLUS!
- Will train the right candidate.
- Experience in fitness membership sales is a bonus.
- Proven successful leadership skills.
- Coaching / Motivation ability highly sought after.
- Fitness experience (experience teaching fitness classes)
- Exercise Physiology or Sports Physiology education or experience
Member Engagement Leader (Part-Time)
THE MAX Challenge of Houston is looking for a motivated and professional Membership Experience Leader to develop our membership base and deliver 5-STAR customer service to our loyal members.
If you are motivated to excel in fitness and have a passion to develop professional relationships both inside and outside the center, this position may be right for you.
- Participate with grassroots marketing and community outreach
- Interact with members on social media
- Assist in creating social media content
- Administrative duties
- High Level of Member Engagement
THE MAX Challenge of Houston is looking for a charismatic, passionate, fitness-orientated professional with leadership skills to coach, train, inspire, connect with team members to deliver an energetic, positive and consistent experience for our members!
Qualities and skills:
Charismatic, passionate, fitness-orientated professional with leadership skills wanted for the highly successful fitness concept THE MAX Challenge.
Schedule: Part time position with availability and flexibility to teach in consistent time slot during the week.
- Role model of leadership behavior, attitude and culture during classes
- Conduct instructor evaluations quarterly
- Execute monthly class observations
- Monitor member attrition by class time
- Minimum of 90% on the MAX Challenge Instructor Exam
- Teach MAX University workshops from approved curriculum
- Master all MAX Challenge systems
- All correspondence (ex: email, texts) will be returned in a timely manner (generally within one business day at the latest)
- Required CPR/AED certified
- Required accredited national certification (ACE, NASM, ISSA, NSCA, ACSM, NCCPT, NESTA)
- Minimum of small group training experience 1-3 years
- Background in Aerobics/Cross fit/Martial Arts/Boxing/Dancing/Acting/Public speaking A PLUS!
- Experience in fitness membership sales, a bonus.
- Leadership/Coaching/Motivation skills
- Preferred Exercise Physiology or Sports Physiology education or experience
The mission of THE MAX Challenge is to help people live happier, healthier and more fulfilled lives. This philosophy flows through all areas of our company. Our unique system of exercise, nutrition and motivation has transformed tens of thousands of people - not just physically, but mentally and emotionally as well. We have 100 locations and we are growing at a robust pace. Along the way we have won a few awards (Top 50 Franchise 4 years running by Franchise Business Review; Top 100 New Franchises by Entrepreneur Magazine). But the best award comes from the never-ending flow of success stories and positive reviews we get from our members.
If this sounds like you, and you are ready to make a positive change in people’s lives, we’d love to talk. When you submit your resume please include a letter introducing yourself and tell us why you are the best person for this opportunity.