Dynamic Energetic Fitness Instructor
THE MAX Challenge Fairless Hills, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $25 Hourly
Charismatic, passionate, fitness-orientated professional with leadership skills wanted for the highly successful THE MAX Challenge. Part-time, hourly position available to begin ASAP. Available same hour every day a MUST, open availability in general a huge plus.
Must be able to inspire and lead like a ROCK STAR a class of 15-60 people, fast learner, autonomous, self-starter that has a passion for fitness, changing lives and inspiring others. Seeking those with exceptional people skills, able to generate close-knit relationships, and those who possess the "IT" factor. This position is for a responsible, organized entertainer who can put on a show and execute an amazing workout plan.
- Kickboxing or fitness instruction experience a plus but not necessary.
- Background in Aerobics/Cross fit/Martial Arts/Boxing/Dancing/Acting/Public speaking A PLUS!
- Will train the right candidate.
- Experience in fitness membership sales, a bonus.
- Proven successful leadership skills.
- Coaching/Motivation ability highly sought after.
List strengths you bring to a team and most important...if you were an animal, which would you be and why? Those who respond without including the above will not be considered.
Hourly pay range $20-$25 per class, paid training, paid required MAX instructor certification, positive family atmosphere work environment.
Powered by JazzHR
THE MAX Challenge
AddressFairless Hills, PA
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at THE MAX Challenge