Guest Service Agents
We are seeking a Front Desk Agent to become a part of our growing team! You will accommodate patrons, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
Manages the day-to-day responsibilities associated with accommodating guests' arrivals, departures and requirements at the main desk of the establishment.
- Greets registers and assigns rooms to guests.
- Issues room keys or cards.
- Answers incoming telephone calls.
- Sets up wake-up calls within the phone system requested by guests.
- Schedules, cancels and confirms reservations.
- Transmits and/or receives messages.
- Keeps records of occupied and vacant rooms and guests' accounts at all times.
- Processes payments on time according to policy and procedures.
- Ensure all folios hold a zero balance by end of the shift, based on ‘pay then stay’ guest policy.
- Communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments to assist guests as needed.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services and area attractions.
- Handles guest needs, complaints or concerns.
- Maintains balanced drawer and change boxes during shift and at the transition of shift.
- Record any maintenance issues from guests and staff in the maintenance log or computer system.
- Receptive to feedback.
- Arrives and departs the job site on time according to schedule and demand.
- Folds laundry as needed or directed while idle.
- Maintain a clean neat and professional demeanor in all public areas.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience in customer service, front desk service, or other related fields
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and coordination skills
- Active listening
- Ability to build rapport with guests
- Sales/negotiation skills
- Excellent mathematics skills
- Service orientation
- Social perceptiveness
- Excellent Cash handling
- Computer proficiency
- Positive and understanding attitude
THE LINCOLN HOTEL
Why Work Here?We are a family-oriented hotel and asset management corporation. We strive to create a pleasant experience for our guests with friendly service, continuous training, and family-style care. We hope to assist and inspire the community with philanthropically driven outreach programs both locally and nationally. We hope to grow and hope you'll grow with us.
Family-style environment with room to grow!