Assistant Manager at THE GOLD ROOM
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 to $16 Hourly
The Gold Room in Colorado Springs, CO is looking for one assistant manager to join our 10 person strong team. We are located on 18 S Nevada Ave. Our ideal candidate is attentive, motivated, and reliable.
- Train, coach, and develop employees and team leaders
- Delegate tasks to team and provide follow-up
- Hold team accountable for their performance
- Ensure team provides fast, friendly, and accurate service
- Ensure product quality, restaurant cleanliness, maintenance and security standards are met
- Staff and schedule appropriately to control labor costs
- Ensure proper cash handling and deposit procedures are followed
- Ensure appropriate inventory and ordering systems are in place
- Excellent communication skills to connect effectively with customers and co-workers
- Possess a positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, high-volume, clean, customer-focused restaurant
- Strong time-management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize
- Bartender experience
We are looking forward to reading your application.
THE GOLD ROOM
AddressColorado Springs, CO
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?