THE GODDARD SCHOOL - LAKE ORION, MICharter Township of Orion, MI
Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Overview Assistant Pre-Kindergarten Teacher An Assistant Teacher at The Goddard School is responsible for establishing and maintaining a safe, healthy and nurturing learning environment. Additionally an Assistant Teacher is responsible to work together with a Lead Teacher and in conjunction with the entire faculty. General Qualifications An Assistant Teacher must meet the qualifications of his/her state and those set forth in the National Standards for hiring (see www.bls.gov), including the following: * Ability to hear the conversational voice, with or without a hearing aid
* Ability to see and read newsprint, with or without corrective lenses
* Ability to speak and be understood under normal circumstances
* Ability to use arms, hands, legs, and feet, with or without corrective devices; this includes the ability to evacuate the building during emergencies
* Ability to handle crisis situations, especially where children are involved
* Ability to respond immediately to emergency situations
* Assistant Teacher must posses a high school diploma or higher education.
Ensure an effective program, responsive to children’s needs * Assess supplies and materials needed to implement activities
* Build teamwork
* Manage classrooms according to GSI QA Standards
* Promote GSI philosophy and educational objectives
* Support a code of ethical conduct
* Pursue professional development/continuing education
* Attend faculty meetings, in-service days, conferences and professional growth opportunities
THE GODDARD SCHOOL - LAKE ORION, MI
Charter Township of Orion,MI USA
Get fresh Assistant Teachers jobs daily straight to your inbox!
Thanks for letting us know
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams