THE GAINEY GROUP LLC
- $50,000 to $125,000 Yearly
The Account Executive at THE GAINEY GROUP LLC is responsible for maintaining and maximizing profitable relationships with clients and growing the book of business through new client sales.
- Competitive Pay
- Professional Development
- Job Stability in a growing industry
- Identify, qualify, and develop commercial insurance opportunities with new and existing clients in person, online, by phone, and through written communication.
- Foster and maintain excellent relationships with clients and prospects through regular follow-up, accurate and timely quotations, and general account support. Anticipate, respond to, and follow up on all existing client needs.
- Actively partner, network, and plan for new clients and business opportunities.
- Monitor, review, and report on key metrics to ensure sales targets are achieved and execute sales activity documentation in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
- Collaborate with team members, mentor staff, provide expertise and answer questions, and participate in formal and informal meetings as needed.
- Support and prepare clients for renewal and retention and maintain strong client relationships.
- Maintain CE and participate in ongoing education and keep informed regarding industry information, new product information, legislation, coverages, and technology to continuously improve knowledge and performance.
- Review client audits, verify and facilitate corrections as needed and maintain A/R and billing
- Hold the insurance license required by your state and have a minimum of two years of personal and commercial lines insurance account management experience, as well as a Bachelors Degree or comparable work experience.
- Possess a valid drivers license and a source of reliable transportation.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of insurance products and usages, rating procedures, underwriting procedures, coverages, and industry operations to effectively secure new business and maintain an existing client base.
- Have a proven track record of business-to-business sales success. Possess strong presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills with the ability to close sales.
- Be people-oriented, customer-focused, and professionally assertive in developing new client relationships and servicing existing clients.
- Possess outstanding organizational skills with an ability to complete difficult assignments without supervision, sound business judgment, strong decision-making and superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Have excellent time management skills, thrive in a team environment, and Technology and Computer proficiency including agency management systems.
This is a remote position.
THE GAINEY GROUP LLCJoppa, MD
Over a month ago
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.