Alex Assisted Living Personal Care Attendant / Caregiver On-Call
THE CARE CAMPUS - Evansville Alexandria, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ALEX ASSISTED LIVING - Personal Care Attendant / Caregiver (On Call positions) Required to work approximately 2-4 shifts per month on desired shift as available.
This position is responsible for providing personal care and designated health-related services designed to maintain the client’s physical and emotional well-being for those clients living at Alex Assisted Living. This position assists clients with tasks of daily living as indicated on the Service Agreement, the Medication Administration Record (MAR), and other services as delegated by the RN
- High School education and CNA/ NAR or HHA Certificate preferred but not necessary.
- Experience in working with older adults.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
This position requires the incumbent to:
- Possess a sensitivity and aptitude for working with the elderly.
- Prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently.
- Possess skills to communicate effectively with clients, families, staff and other customers.
- Possess the ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, correspondence and documentation, including medical terminology, in English.
- Be punctual with a good attendance record.
- Must demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
- Understand how to use, carry and be responsible for the phone while on duty.
Please submit your resume or application. For questions, please contact Maggie Horning – Administrator 320-762-8345