Alex Assisted Living is looking for a self-motivated and compassionate caregiver to join our team! We have the following caregiving positions available:
Full-time awake night position is 65 hours/payperiod. Hours are 11pm-7am shift with rotating weekends and holidays.
Sign on Bonus: $1000.00
The positions offer the following:
- Competitive wage
- Shift Differential
- Paid on-site training
- Sign on Bonus
We are a small 32-bed enhanced assisted living with memory care that strives to offer exceptional, personalized care to enhance the quality of life of our residents along with their family and friends. Alex Assisted Living believes that one of its most important assets is our employees. Each employee is a valuable member of our caregiving team.
In this position, you will do the following tasks:
- Assist residents with activities of daily living (including but limited to dressing, feeding, bathing, toilet assistance, and mobility)
- Prioritize and organize effectively and efficiently
- Report changes in resident condition to a nurse
- Possess a sensitivity and aptitude for working with the elderly.
- Possess skills to communicate effectively with clients, families, staff and other customers.
- Administer medications and give reminders to clients when trained.
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment.
- Document duties completed with residents on the service delivery record during each shift.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships as a team-member.
The qualifications for this position are:
- Experience in working with older adults is preferred but not necessary.
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Compassionate and friendly demeanor
- Must also be dependable and reliable.
We would love for you to join our team!
To apply online at our website, go to www.mycarecampus.com/careers or call Maggie Horning at (320) 762-8345 for more information.
THE CARE CAMPUS - Evansville