ACCOUNTING STAFF SUPPORT
THE BONITZ COMPANY OF CAROLINA, INC Greensboro, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ACCOUNTING STAFF SUPPORT - PART-TIME POSITION
This position will handle compliance requirements and will be back up for accounting activities, payroll processing and human resource activities.
· Monitoring of all required CDL driver reporting and appropriate DOT requirements for compliance
· Various tasks related to vehicle registration and licensing process, including filing forms and schedules for IFTA (fuel tax) and IRP (fleet reporting)
· Assist in review of annual Company insurance documents and proposals
· Assist with Safety requirements and monitor compliance
· Reporting workers compensation claims, reporting and tracking
Back Up Duties:
· Will assist with full cycle accounting including accounts receivable, accounts payable, journal entries, account reconciliations, bank deposits and petty cash
· Weekly payroll processing including tax deposits, quarterly and annual payroll tax reports, including Form W-2.
· Monthly sales tax calculations and reporting.
· Coordinate benefits enrollment with benefits providers and participate in annual benefits review.
· Various other duties as needed – including, but not limited to, office supplies and janitorial supplies ordering, mail, technology support with outside IT personnel.
· Preferably a four year degree with an emphasis on accounting. An Associates Degree with accounting experience as indicated above considered.
· Computer literacy is required and experience working within an integrated accounting software. Familiarity with “Foundation Construction Software” is plus. Microsoft Office is required.
· Must be self-starter, able to work without day to day supervision and be able to maintain confidentiality as appropriate
· This position is located in Greensboro, NC and within a shop facility
THE BONITZ COMPANY OF CAROLINA, INCWhy Work Here?
The Bonitz Company is a specialty concrete contractor serving the Carolinas and southern Virginia
128 O'Connor Street; GreensboroGreensboro, NC