Sales and Service Consultant - Northeastern University
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Consultant, Sales and Service
Manager, Sales and Service
Boston, MA 02115
Expiration Date: 03/06/2022
Who We Are & What We Are About: Aspire is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. Our human capital is our most valuable asset, and we embrace and encourage our employees’ differences.
Recently recognized by Front Office Sports as one of the 2021’s Best Places to Work in Sports, The Aspire Group is a global sport and entertainment marketing firm that created the outsourced Ticket Marketing, Sales and Service niche, revolutionizing the world of sport and in particular United States Intercollegiate Athletics. As industry leaders, we strive to create the best practices of tomorrow that we call “Next-Practices” within our strategic consulting and research, ticketing, marketing and revenue enhancement, and sports investment optimization capabilities. The implementation of “Next Practices” and the Raise Your Game Executive Development Program raises industry standards through outstanding training, development, and coaching. We produce industry leaders, excellent employees, and winning teams that are dedicated to developing long-term relationships, providing strategic expertise and resources that will take our partners to the next level. For more information, please visit our website at www.theaspiregroupinc.com.
Partnership: Northeastern University Athletics and The Aspire Group have formed a relationship to develop a world-class ticket sales team in Boston, MA. Northeastern Athletics has employed the services of The Aspire Group because it combines progressive strategies and distinguished execution. Led by expert professionals that stand at the top of the ticket sales and customer service industry, Northeastern Athletics and its fans will benefit from the commitment to integrity and the superior customer service that The Aspire Group brings to every client. Northeastern Athletics and The Aspire Group encourage and value a diverse work force and both are equal opportunity employers.
Raise Your Game Executive Development Program: At The Aspire Group, commitment to our clients is matched by an equal commitment to our staff. The Raise Your Game Executive Development Program is a 36-month development cycle designed to accelerate Aspire’s Sales Consultants into management positions. The Aspire Group provides career growth opportunities by preparing staff with a foundation in Ticket Marketing, Sales and Service, Sales Management, Sport Business Management and Life Skills. The Raise Your Game Executive Development Program is recognized as one of the most progressive management training programs in the sport industry.
Position Overview: Northeastern Division of Athletics and The Aspire Group seek a teachable, positive and passionate individual who is committed to becoming a sports sales industry leader. Sales and Service Consultant’s revenue will be generated primarily from outbound phone calls. These calls will be supplemented with email marketing, face-to-face presentations and in-arena/stadium tours. Day-to-day leadership and mentoring of this position will be provided by the Aspire Leadership. Sales and Service Consultants will receive the tools, programs, and systems necessary to "BE GREAT."
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform outbound calls and service inbound calls for the Athletics Department for all ticketed sports. Inventory available for sale across at this location include, but is not limited to: season tickets, renewals, upgrades and add-ons, group tickets, partial/mini-plan ticket packages, single-game tickets, and stand-alone donations.
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals while exceeding client expectations in value and customer service
- Grow sales significantly each week by attracting additional business leads
- Maintain computerized records of all prospects and customers within Ticketing/ CRM database
- Work home games, performing various ticket sales and service duties as assigned and agreed upon with FRMC Leadership
- Contact area businesses and individuals via phone, in-person appointments and networking events to sell season tickets, corporate, partial plans and group ticket plans
- Make 80-100 outbound calls daily
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Management.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Desire to start and grow a career in the sports ticket sales industry or collegiate athletics.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and detail-oriented.
- Experience with ticketing software and CRM program a plus.
- Excellent communication, presentation and listening skills. Must be able to communicate equally well with executives, staff, and fans at all levels.
- Professional image and demeanor at all times.
- Belief that a culture that encourages collaboration, flexibility, equity and fairness that enables individuals to contribute to their full potential, feel valued, and supported is key to success; personally, professionally and for the company.
- Ability to work well with others and confidence when taking initiative.
- Available to work Athletic events including home games and special events in evenings and on weekends.
Compensation: Competitive base salary with the opportunity to earn commission upon meeting or exceeding sales goals. Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, other voluntary health benefits, and 401k with company match. Excellent paid time off program.
The Aspire Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin, marital status, citizenship status or age.
THE ASPIRE SPORT MARKETING GROUP LLC
BusinessView all jobs at THE ASPIRE SPORT MARKETING GROUP LLC