Manager, Premium Sales and Service- University of Maryland
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Manager, Premium Sales and Service
Regional Director, Sales and Service
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742
Expiration Date: 07/15/2022
Who We Are & What We Are About:
Aspire is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. Our human capital is our most valuable asset, and we embrace and encourage our employees’ differences.
Recently recognized by Front Office Sports as one of the 2021’s Best Places to Work in Sports, The Aspire Group is a global sport and entertainment marketing firm that created the outsourced Ticket Marketing, Sales and Service niche, revolutionizing the world of sport and in particular United States Intercollegiate Athletics. As industry leaders, we strive to create the best practices of tomorrow that we call “Next-Practices” within our strategic consulting and research, ticketing, marketing and revenue enhancement, and sports investment optimization capabilities. The implementation of “Next Practices” and the Raise Your Game Executive Development Program raises industry standards through outstanding training, development, and coaching. We produce industry leaders, excellent employees, and winning teams that are dedicated to developing long-term relationships, providing strategic expertise and resources that will take our partners to the next level. For more information, please visit our website at www.theaspiregroupinc.com.
University of Maryland Athletics and The Aspire Group have formed a relationship to develop a world-class ticket sales team in College Park, Maryland Athletics has employed the services of The Aspire Group because it combines progressive strategies and distinguished execution. Led by expert professionals that stand at the top of the ticket sales and customer service industry, Maryland Athletics and its fans benefit from the commitment to integrity and the superior customer service that The Aspire Group brings to every client. Maryland Athletics and The Aspire Group encourage and value a diverse work force and both are equal opportunity employer.
University of Maryland Athletics and The Aspire Group seek a Manager of Premium Sales and Service with the responsibility of selling season and single game suites for football and men’s basketball as well as other premium seating inventory, and ensuring contractual fulfillment of premium seating with an emphasis on maximizing revenue opportunities. The Manager will be integral in the development and implementation of sales, service and retention strategies, and partnering with the sales and service team to identify and implement sales strategies/campaigns. This position requires someone who is highly motivated to contribute to overall premium seating sales and service efforts, and is committed to preserving a culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sell season and single game suites for football and men’s basketball as well as other premium seating inventory.
- Maintain and renew suite contracts, and ensure contractual fulfillment of premium seating with an emphasis on maximizing revenue opportunities.
- Be responsible for meeting personal sales goals and contributing to annual revenue growth.
- Assist in the creation and execution of new business and retention strategies for all premium seating opportunities.
- Research, prospect and establish leads through data analytics and industry networking to target new sales opportunities.
- Capitalize on existing and new business opportunities using existing CRM data.
- Work with the Aspire and University leadership to develop, present and communicate sales strategies, procedures and processes.
- Partner with the Director of Marketing and Communications to establish a premium sales and service communication plan.
- Work in conjunction with the ticket sales team to assist in campaigns that identify sales opportunities.
- Assist the ticket office with the fulfillment of premium tickets and parking passes.
- Perform game day suite and premium seating guest services for football and basketball with the goal of cultivating business relationships.
- Track and report daily, weekly and monthly sales figures and relevant accountability.
- Grow business each year.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3 years of sports ticket sales experience with a minimum of 2 years in premium seating sales.
- Proven record of accomplishment of selling and servicing premium seating and experience with retention strategies.
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience with Paciolan (or other ticketing software) and CRM programs preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required .
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation, and listening skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, administrative and time management skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to set goals, monitor progress, and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Belief that a culture that encourages collaboration, flexibility, equity and fairness that enables individuals to contribute to their full potential, feel valued, and supported is key to success; personally, professionally and for the company.
- Ability to work well with others and confidence when taking initiative.
- Professional image and demeanor at all times.
- Available to work Athletic events including home games and special events; evenings and on weekends.
Compensation: Competitive base salary with the opportunity to earn commission/bonus upon meeting or exceeding ticket sales goals. Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, other voluntary health benefits and 401k company match. Excellent paid time off program.
The Aspire Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin, marital status, citizenship status or age.
THE ASPIRE SPORT MARKETING GROUP LLC
AddressCollege Park, MD
BusinessView all jobs at THE ASPIRE SPORT MARKETING GROUP LLC