- Installs heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC-R) systems in a team environment on NEW CONSTRUCTION SITES and REFIT
Inspects HVAC-R systems.
- Performs regularly scheduled maintenance on HVAC-R systems.
- Installs HVAC-R systems.
- Works with Sheet Metal HVAC Ducting Systems
- Boilers and Pumps a +
- Installs refrigeration copper lines
- Diagnoses and correct problems in HVAC-R systems.
- Tests electrical circuits and components for continuity.
- Tests pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks.
- Joins pipes or tubing to equipment and to fuel, water, or refrigerant source.
- Obtains and maintains required certifications.
- Installs, connects, and adjust thermostats, humidistats and timers.
- Complies with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Inspects and tests HVAC-R systems to verify system compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Transportation to and from the jobsite
Valid Drivers License
Submit to a background check