The Actors Fund Home, an assisted living, skilled nursing, accredited dementia care and sub-acute rehabilitation center located in Englewood, NJ, and a recipient of a CMS Five Star rating, seeks a Human Resources Manager to oversee the day-to-day management and administration of all Human Resources programs and services, including but not limited to recruitment, time and leave administration, performance management, bi-weekly payroll, and employee/labor relations.
The Human Resources Manager will oversee the day-to-day management and administration of HR related services for a staff of approximately 160 employees. You will manage the recruitment and onboarding process, including screening of resumes, extending offers and conducting new hire and benefits orientation. With the support of Finance, you will be responsible for processing payroll changes, reviewing employees’ timecards and administering leaves of absence. In conjunction with the Administrator and Director of Human Resources, you will manage various employee relations issues as well as employee grievances and performance management.
• Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in related field preferred
• Minimum of 5 years progressive human resources experience
• Experience with payroll processing, preferably using ADP WorkforceNow
• Experience working in a combined union/non-union environment
• Experience in a healthcare or long-term care setting strongly preferred
• Excellent customer service to all employees, residents and family members
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
• Ability to participate in Administrator on Duty rotation working occasional weekends
• Bilingual English/Spanish
• Professional certification in Human Resources
• Experience with ADP WorkforceNow
• Experience with New Jersey employment law, workers compensation, FMLA, NJ Family Leave, etc.
• Experience with document management software
• A desire to work with, and an affection for the aging and elderly
ABOUT THIS POSITION
This is a full-time salaried position based in The Actors Fund Home in Englewood, NJ. The Actors Fund offers a competitive salary, as well as a comprehensive benefits package, including: choice of health and dental plan, voluntary vision, flex and dependent care plans, employer-paid life and long-term disability insurance, supplemental life and disability, 401(k) plan with generous employer match, tuition reimbursement and generous paid time off.
Please click the blue Apply button. A complete application will include a resume, cover letter and salary expectations.
ABOUT THE ACTORS FUND
The Actors Fund is a national human services organization that fosters stability and resiliency, and provides a safety net for performing arts and entertainment professionals over their lifespan. Through offices in New York, Los Angeles and Chicago, The Fund serves everyone in film, theatre, television, music, opera, radio and dance with programs including social services and emergency financial assistance, health care and insurance counseling, housing, and secondary employment and training services.
For more about The Actors Fund, please visit: www.actorsfund.org.
For more about The Actors Fund Home, please visit: www.actorsfundhome.org.
The Actors Fund is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
THE ACTORS FUND HOME