THC Design is the leader in premium cannabis cultivation. We are comprised of passionate growers with rich history and experience who are attentive to growing safe and healthy cannabis. The cannabis industry is fast paced and ever changing. We strive for excellence by hiring exceptional performers that can contribute to a fun and inspiring work culture. We are currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant with 3 years of experience to join our growing team.
- Handle administrative needs of CEO
- Arrange conference calls and meetings
- Plan work-related travel details
- Receive visitors
- Exhibit strong communication skills, both externally with clients and internally with our team
- Remain organized and efficient in a fast-paced environment
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly goals; including but not limited to average actions per day, dials, cases worked, talk time and clients retained.
- Ability to coordinate billings, follow-ups on invoices and related billing responsibilities with the accounting team
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Bachelor's Degree or 5 years of relevant client facing experience – A PLUS
- Previous experience as an executive secretary, administrative assistant, or in other related fields
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Initiates action in order to accomplish goals or develop self without explicit instructions. Proactive in seeking out new responsibilities and activities without explicit instructions. Initiates prompt action in order to accomplish goals or objectives.