About The Company & Role:
We are a very fast growing genetics company in the heart of Venice, California and are seeking a self-motivated, Super-Star Front-End Web Developer & engineer. We strongly believe in the idea of investing in our employees. As a company we prefer to take an analytical approach via direct response marketing. If you have an idea, we believe in split-testing everything, and letting the customer decide what they prefer with their money. This creates an ideal environment for talented media buyers to learn, grow and sharpen their skill set based on real-world data and feedback.
As a company we strongly believe in the idea of investing in our employees. We provide and pay for books, sponsored courses, seminars for continued education to help you grow. You will have a mentor who has seen success in your role and can help you grow your career. We are not interested in micro-managing and have a relaxed office environment where driven team members can manage themselves, and drive the change they wish to see.
What we are looking for in our next Front-End Developer:
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Understanding of responsive design principles - Experience with browser-based design/development tools (Adobe Creative Suite, etc)
- 3+ years of Photoshop Illustrator
- Extremely detail and visually oriented and precise in code, communication, and documentation
- Comfortable working with Bootstrap
- Analytical as well Data-Driven and able to thrive without supervision
- You are a pragmatic problem solver, knowing how to find the middle ground between "perfect, but takes forever to code" and "fixes it now, but nobody will ever be able to understand what I did"
What you will be doing in this role:
- Using custom Word-press theme development
- Setting up and testing HTML/CSS
- A/B Testing web builds
- Optimizing sites for maximum speed
- Maintaining and improving company websites
- You will be working bootstrap 4 daily
- Working in a fun & fast past learning environment
- Taking on projects and working independently or within a group to maximize results
- You will be paired with a senior team member who has seen success in this role to help guide you
- You will be working on Graphic Design Projects (Web Layouts, Web Graphics, Print Collateral)
Our Environment & Perks:
- Huge opportunity for GROWTH !!!
- Paid time off, Paid company holidays
- Paid for continued education, We pay for courses and classes related to your career
- Full Health insurance PPO (within 90 days of joining)
- Weekly Wednesday Yoga (optional of course)
- Friendly environment with great team members
- Opportunity to learn new skills and career advancement
- Casual attire, Weekly paid lunch
- Ability to take your brake by walking on the beach or enjoying the breeze of the ocean
- We know the value of a good work/life balance
- Bi-Monthly (Paid For) Company excursions for team building (Paint-balling,Boat Parties, Adventure Parks, Holiday Parties)
We really invest in our employees inside and outside of the office. We want to see you grow both professionally and personally, and we expect the same from you.
Learn more about the company here: