Dear Potential Future Customer Service & Operations Manager,
Are you looking for a great company to join where you can grow and really make a difference?….If so, you are in the right place.
We are a nutritional start-up with great cash flow seeking a superstar customer service manager / operations manager to join our team.
This is a full time position for a very fast growing nutritional start up. We specialize in mailing out nutrition kits direct to consumers.
Who We Are Looking For
- Problem solver
- correct thought process and decision
- excellent management skill
- hard working
- very driven to product results.
- strong work history
- 4 year College Degree
- 3 years experience in operations
- Strong track record of creating and implementing processes
- Incredible multi tasking and communication skills
- Proven leadership and management skills
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
While managing, scaling and establishing processes for the customer service team will be your main duty to start, there is a lot of room to grow if you prove that you can do a good job with the customer service department and warehouse department.
Your Job Duties To Start:
- Setting up quality assurance processing, and customer service protocols.
- Managing 13 virtual customer service employees.
- Hiring new employees, Firing under preforming ones
- Handling some phone calls and trouble shooting issues/mess up with deliveries, and figure out how to prevent mistakes in the future.
- Communicating with our fulfillment facility to make sure things are following smoothly and cost efficiently.
- Reviewing employee performance and setting in place new training programs.
- Constantly looking for ways to improve our customer service and fulfillment department.
Opportunities for growth
- helping us improve our operation procedures, communicating customer frustration and helping us improve customer experience and products.
Dress code is casual. Our office is steps away from the beach. You are expected to work very hard and manage yourself. (we don't micro manage, we are too busy for it) You are expected to make your own decisions and figure out a lot of things of your own. You will receive guidance from the owners. We will pay for any books or seminars that will help you advance in your position. Team lunch is every Friday paid by the company. Yoga class on the beach once a week might be added in near future.
Pay: 45k - 65k /yr to start (DOE) with lots of opportunity for growth. Health insurance benefits after 90 days. Work hours are 9am to 5 pm. 40 min paid lunch.
1.) cover letter explaining what in your mind makes a great customer services department and what makes you the ideal candidate for this position.
2.) Also, include resume
3.) and a list of references.
I must receive all 3 for you to be considers.