NOTE: THIS IS AN IN-HOUSE, FULL-TIME POSITION ONLY. REMOTE PERSONS AND THIRD PARTY CONTRACTORS NEED NOT APPLY.
Dear Potential Candidate,
I have an amazing opportunity for a very ambitious, hard-working, "street smart" and "battle hardened" individual to join a fast growing company at the right time.
We have excellent cash flow and have been increasing in sales X4 at least every year (we are 5 years old now).
The main thing I am looking for is someone who is beyond trustworthy, extremely driven, self-motivated, knows how to make decisions and prioritize. You must be able to provide references. I am looking for a superstar who wants to grow with the company.
If you are still reading, the opportunities at my company are limitless. This is your chance to get in on the ground floor of a start-up and report directly to the owner.
We have multiple companies in the nutritional, genetics, cosmetic and medical fields.
As a personal assistant to the Founder, You will be helping with basic day-to-day tasks both personal and business related, project management, complex scheduling, and proactive communication. In this hybrid role, you will provide essential personal and administrative support, ensuring all daily and long-term operations run seamlessly.
To summarize, some of your tasks will be:
- Provide senior level administrative support through communication (letters, memos, reports, e-mail, telephone)
- Prepare and provide department/team/manager with necessary documents and supporting information
- Managing and communicating information while ensuring confidentiality of sensitive information
- Manage daily calendars and meeting requests
- Tracking/answering phone and email correspondence
- Plan domestic and international travel and process related expense reports
- Handle various personal needs/requests from the Founder
- Perform additional administrative tasks and coordinate special projects as needed
- Be a gatekeeper for the owner so he can focus on important projects only
- Assist with company meetings and events (i.e.coordination of information, preparing materials, room setup)
- Sending/receiving/distributing important documents via e-mail, USPS, FedEx, UPS, courier, and fax
About The Company
We are one of the fastest growing companies in Venice Beach (Silicone Beach). We create and market health and wellness brands from the ground up. Every company and product we build is completed in-house; the research, development, marketing, warehousing, and customer service. Our Mission is to be at the forefront of innovations in the fields of Health Care, Genetics, Nutrition, and Beauty, by turning research into practical solutions that are easy to apply and then putting them in the hands of our customers to improve and enhance their lives.
Benefits & Perks:
- Casual friendly environment with easy to get along with team members that inspires creativity and achieving results.
- We are dog-friendly, bring your dog to work, as long as they behave
- Casual attire and Paid time off
- Full Health insurance (within 90 days of joining) Medical,Dental,Vision
- Weekly Yoga & Weekly paid lunch outings
- A bonus system tied to reaching monthly team goals as well as individual goals
- Work directly on the beach, facing the ocean
- Company half day social trips every two months (Company parties /BBQs/ Boating Trips, Paintball games, etc)
- Opportunities for rapid growth
We really invest in our employees inside and outside of the office. We want to see you grow both professionally and personally, and we expect the same from you. We have a strong team of A players looking for another member to join. Only superstars apply.
Learn more about the company here: