About The Company & Role:
We are a very fast growing Genetics company in the heart of Venice, California and are seeking a self-motivated, Super-Star Media Buyer. We strongly believe in the idea of investing in our employees. As a company we prefer to take an analytical approach via direct response marketing. If you have an idea, we believe in split-testing everything, and letting the customer decide what they prefer with their money. This creates an ideal environment for talented media buyers to learn, grow and sharpen their skill set based on real-world data and feedback.
As a company we strongly believe in the idea of investing in our employees. We provide and pay for books, sponsored courses, seminars for continued education to help you grow. You will have a mentor who has seen success in your role and can help you grow your career. We are not interested in micro-managing and have a relaxed office environment where driven team members can manage themselves, and drive the change they wish to see.
What we are looking for in our next media buyer:
- Highly organized and comfortable running multiple campaigns at once
- Able to show record of prior work and success running said campaigns
- Strong communicators
- Analytical and Data-Driven
- Strong pattern recognition skill set
- Self driven and able thrive without supervision
What you will do in the position:
- Manage advertising campaigns across various digital platforms
- Optimize campaigns to ensure goals are met and/or exceeded
- Provide media planning assistance for upcoming campaigns, helping determine platforms to run on, audiences to target, creative strategies to implement, and more
- Think quickly, creatively, and analytically
- Setup and report on controlled A/B testing of campaigns
- Build campaign reports and write-ups, ensuring relevant metrics and insights are communicated
- Continually work on improving campaign performance, assessing key learning's and takeaways, and generally strive to "over-deliver"
- Write and create winning ads
- In-depth understanding of how different parts of the conversion funnels affects overall campaign performance.
- Intense desire to become an expert in whatever platform you manage. Must be very good at building relationships with platform reps and optimizing opportunities from each platform
Our Environment & Perks:
- Huge opportunity for GROWTH !!!
- Paid time off, Paid company holidays
- Paid for continued education, We pay for courses and classes related to your career
- Full Health insurance PPO (within 90 days of joining)
- Weekly Wednesday Yoga (optional of course)
- Friendly environment with great team members
- Opportunity to learn new skills and career advancement
- Casual attire, Weekly paid lunch
- Ability to take your brake by walking on the beach or enjoying the breeze of the ocean
- We know the value of a good work/life balance
- Bi-Monthly (Paid For) Company excursions for team building (Paint-balling,Boat Parties, Adventure Parks, Holiday Parties)
We really invest in our employees inside and outside of the office. We want to see you grow both professionally and personally, and we expect the same from you.
Learn more about the company here: